Dude's 9000. Were they natural or...dirty?

Kooperman

See I wouldn't have leaned toward steroids. Having read most of his posts I was thinking more along the lines of crack or heroin. :hyper:

The BK Witness Protection division has already enlisted the testimony against Dude of a former BK semi regular, or irregular, who shall also remain nameless at this point. Suffice to say that this individual is a person who has inside information and also many contacts, not only here but at another site at which he previosly held a very high position. This person dealt almost exclusively with Dude here at BK and has very damaging and disturbing information about Dude's chemically induced stamina and posting ability. He no longer frequents BK because he just knew too much to feel safe here. We found him involved with computer machinations in the presidential election in both Florida and Ohio. The BK Politico Wing nailed him, too late, but cuffed him and shipped him to this investigative area. We will use him to expose the truth about those 9000 posts. In the meantime, all other members are urged to spill what they know or suspect about this zombie poster, Dude.

I confess I was in Florida before the election, obstensively at a Panthers football game, but that's all I'll say - I plead the fifth - no lo contendre

In the meantime, all other members are urged to spill what they know or suspect about this zombie poster, Dude.

I'm sure he is a flaming liberal and lives in Californie. That right there is enough to get the death penalty. Rumor has it that he has even taken a bath when it wasn't Saturday night. Never trust a clean liberal from Californie. They are always up to no good I tell ya.

He gets all excited and keeps hitting, "enter" :lol:

:lol:

They're physical enhancements, giving him the stamina to stay at the keyboard for days on end without rest and giving him the ability to recover quickly from posting injuries to the hand and elbow that ordinarily would put a poster on the read-only list for a while. By giving him this aura of superhuman power, it actually makes him think he is beyond the physical limitations others have and he acquires almost a mutant psyche. The juice is coursing through his body and mind....

YOU. GO. DUDE! :wub: they were ALL dirty...we should have a poll. :P

:lol: i fucking wish. :lol: ('ll magic myself over and wake you up). wake UP, motherfuc--i mean, wake UP, Dude. :)

:lol:

There are whispers that perhaps this Babe Ruth of posters has been aided not by natural stamina and tenacity, but by man-made enhancements...notably steroids. Rumors persist that Dude and Barry Bonds are very close, and that the dominance each has in his field could be the result of steroid cocktails.....

The posting steroid scandal exploding at same time as baseball scandal

Barry Bonds testified to a grand jury that he used a clear substance and a cream given to him by a trainer who was indicted in a steroid-distribution ring, but said he didn't know they were steroids, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday.

Bonds told a U.S. grand jury that he used undetectable steroids known as "the cream" and "the clear," which he received from personal trainer Greg Anderson during the 2003 season. According to Bonds, the trainer told him the substances were the nutritional supplement flaxseed oil and a pain-relieving balm for the player's arthritis.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1937594

Should there be an asterisk next to the 9000+ posts Dude has made, as is being suggested for Barry Bonds statistics? Were they aided by posting steroids? The controversy rages....

Just because I am a Yankees fan doesn't mean I have any connection to Jason Giambi or Barry Bonds. However, my attorney Shawn has asked me to plead the fifth on this, and at this time until he graduates and can take the case officially, and I will remain silent on the subject until the facts come out and clear me of any wrongdoing.

I will remain silent on the subject until the facts come out and clear me of any wrongdoing.

hey! we dont' need no stinkin' facts. GUILTY AS CHARGED! :lol: