TV viewers to see corpse as it decays

ramsesi.jpgTV viewers to see corpse as it decays

Channel 4 is looking for someone who will allow their body to be filmed after their death while it decomposes.

The station insisted that a new programme, provisionally called Dust to Dust, would be a serious scientific experiment rather than a morbid exercise in taboo-breaking.

Two years ago, Channel 4 screened a post-mortem taking place and last year it showed an abortion.

If a donor can be found, Dust to Dust, which will be produced with the involvement of the Science Museum, is to be filmed over several months at a secret and secure outdoor location to allow the corpse to decompose naturally. It will be supervised by a team of forensic scientists.

Channel 4 plan to film the donor before his or her death and stressed that the project would not go ahead without the full consent of the donor and his or her family.

The project will use time lapse footage to show the process speeded up.

Kevin Lygo, Channel 4's director of television, insisted it was "absolutely...keep reading...

Abortions, autopsies, and now decomposition! Sounds like a real interesting channel.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I can't imagine what BeatKinger would be interested. Jipper maybe? :)

If it was Michael Moore rotting......I would buy the video. :lol:

:lol:

With shows like Dead Like Me and 6 Feet Under being so popular on cable it does not come as a big surprise.

And there's another sequel to Night of the Living Dead and a whole bunch of ghoul pics coming down the pike. Let's face it - dead is in - just look at the White House :lol:

:lol:

With shows like Dead Like Me and 6 Feet Under being so popular on cable it does not come as a big surprise.

And there's another sequel to Night of the Living Dead and a whole bunch of ghoul pics coming down the pike. Let's face it - dead is in - just look at the White House :lol:

yep but the flip-flopper is out!!!!!! :lol:

post-23-1099807748.jpg

Edited by Redneck4sure

If it was Michael Moore rotting......I would buy the video. :lol:

y'know, we saw Fahrenheit 9/11 last night (first time). it's too bad so many people didn't believe it, just pitiful really.

re the corpse show, i cannot wait for this. i LOVE brit TV, love the way they assume people are adults here and can show 'adult-situations' on network TV, can have people cursing or chicks w/exposed breasts and nobody thinks they have to protect anyone because adults are assumed to be adults and responsible for themselves.

re the corpse show, i cannot wait for this. i LOVE brit TV, love the way they assume people are adults here and can show 'adult-situations' on network TV, can have people cursing or chicks w/exposed breasts and nobody thinks they have to protect anyone because adults are assumed to be adults and responsible for themselves.

then you'll love greek tv. They show everything.

for gods sake...is nothing bloody well sacred anymore?????? i might as well head down to the garden now and dig up 10 years worth of dead family pets!!!!

post-23-1099822351.jpg

Edited by kiwibank

then you'll love greek tv. They show everything.

I've heard that we are prudish compared to most of Europe.

No holding back on soap adverts.