Hey Girl, Have You Tried Teledildonics?

DudeAsInCool

Ins and Outs of Teledildonics 

By Gina Lynn 

02:00 AM Sep. 24, 2004 PT

The UPS guy delivered my Sinulator the morning of the day I was giving a party. I signed, sent him on his way and returned to my preparations. It wasn't until hours later, draped around the room with about 20 friends, that I remembered my new toy.

The Sinulator is a device that lets you connect a sex toy to your computer so that other people can control it for you over the internet. After announcing to the room that I had one of these, I really had no choice but to open the box and pass the thing around.

If you've ever been to a baby shower, you're familiar with the "oooohs" and "aaaaahs" that ensued. We were all impressed with the surprisingly substantial vibrator, which features rotating plastic pearls in the shaft and a vibrating bunny for external stimulation. Also, it's pink.

Here's how it works. Your Sinulator package includes the transmitter, a vibrator and a receiver. You download the client application from Sinulator.com. During installation, you connect the transmitter to a USB port. (If you use Windows XP, make sure to read the installation note in the user guide and save yourself some frustration.)

You can read all about it here :)

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,65064,00.html

Rumor has it you get clearer video and more precise unit control without the lag if you have broadband.

Dude told me. :rolleyes:

I don't need a computer for precise unit control.....

Oh my goodness Dude you have gone too far with this....Joeyz stop bragging about what you wish to be true.

:lol:

It's like starring in your own erotic story

and this is different than a typical night here at chez setmajer how again? :lol: