AOM pwnage

MoonMan

Anyone here play Age Of Mythology: The Titans, or even perhaps the original ? I do and highly recommend it to RTS game fans... 100% better than WarCraft 3 and cheaper.

Anyway, since they fixed the stats bug (where you couldn't upload winning statistics), I have been playing super frequently lately and just got my rating to 1700. Quite a feet. I REALLY want to post the screen shots somewhere so I guess this is the best place for it.

Needless to say, this thread is nothing more than a gloat fest. Move on if you don't like watching self indulgence.

post-59-1086323763.gif

Economy. (I actually didn't get any awards on this page, but it is worth showing anyway)

BTW I'm "badreligion1".

post-59-1086323888.gif

Edited by MoonMan

Ahh now this is my favorite page, the timeline. This game was 147 minutes long and had many twists and turns. For a while I thought I was done for, but held on.

post-59-1086324610.gif

RAPE.

I wasn't planning on making anymore posts on this subject but I just obliterated 2 people all by myself. My ally quit in the beginning so he wasn't much help..

And yeah, I realize I am lame.

post-59-1086377852.gif

I was addicted to this Mac game called Nanasaur. Actually have a snap shot with the highest score... Course after putting hundreds of hours into something, one would hope you would get a good score

Ever played it Moonie?

I was addicted to this Mac game called Nanasaur. Actually have a snap shot with the highest score... Course after putting hundreds of hours into something, one would hope you would get a good score

Ever played it Moonie?

Can't say that I have, what sort of game is it ?

Oh and before I forget, a shot at the timeline. (last screen shot)

post-59-1086378151.gif

This little dinasour runs and flies around a volcano island with a number of nifty weapons and must pick up an egg in five of them and deposit them in certain temporal zones within a time limit, while evading attacks from all kinds of prehistoric monsters that multiply when attacked. 3D graphics and music were pretty good - I think it was made by Electronic Arts. They also put out an advanced game a couple of years ago called Nanasaur Extreme with more weapons and obstacles.