Secret Service Plans Interview Of Eminem

**Exclusive**

The Secret Service is planning to conduct an interview with rapper EMINEM, government sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT, after a new song by the artist appeared on the Internet -- a song that wished the "president dead!"

"We take all matters involving comments made about the death of a sitting president very seriously," a well-placed government source directly involved in the matter said this weekend. "This matter will be investigated fully, and I expect Mr. Mathers will be interviewed directly."

The Secret Service has reviewed a studio quality version of the track WE AS AMERICANS.

"Personally, I found it quite alarming and reckless," the federal official said.

In the song, the rapper declares he would not perform only for cash: "I don't rap for dead presidents," Eminem says. "I'd rather see the president dead. It's never been said, but I set precedents and the standards, and they can't stand it!"

No determination has been made regarding the song and if it constitutes a direct threat against President Bush, the official explained.

A spokesman for INTERSCOPE RECORDS, Eminem's label, claims the cut [which also features the rapper bragging, "Bin Laden is on my ass"] is an "an unfinished song that was either lost or stolen, and there was no determination when, where, how or if it was going to be used."

Developing...

DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN DEC 07, 2003 19:24:05 ET

post-23-1070873291.jpg

What happened to all of that free speech shit? :lol:

I don't like m&m's music, or the character he shows the public, but I see nothing wrong with what he said. It certainly shouldn't involve a Secret Service interview.

How can the President's office be that sacred in the States with all of those semen stains still in the draperies?

How can the President's office be that sacred in the States with all of those semen stains still in the draperies?

LOL. The Secret Service Men would be better off taking those threads to the dry cleaners...

why don't you just kill the president? You could be ever more famous and then write a book and make millions of dollars. Hell, blame the cubans

Edited by method77

Good Grief, method!

Dude works in the movie industry. No republicans allowed. :lol:

You're not far off, CP. Republicans are barely nonexistent in Hollywood--or they keep a very, very low profile... :rolleyes: