Teacher has girl thrown out window

Redneck4sure

You are the man Koop!! I am no fish expert but that catfish does seem to have a satisfied look. I just hope it is a female fish...........

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's an "O" face if I've ever seen one!!!

cat1_jpg.jpg

btw Joeyz, did notice the similarity between the pics taken of Koop? He looks the same coming and going. In fact, if he had a shave you couldn't tell the difference in the front view and the rear view. :lol:

:rofl:  And why is that fishes mouth wide open??? ;)

Koop's "friend" is standing right off the edge of that pic... it's waiting for some chinese finger cuff action!!!!

cat1_jpg.jpg

below is the part of the pic you didn't get to see!!!

123koop.bmp

Edited by joeyz

btw Joeyz, did notice the similarity between the pics taken of Koop? He looks the same coming and going. In fact, if he had a shave you couldn't tell the difference in the front view and the rear view. :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What??  Being thrown out the window?  Or me being born and raised in Ga.?? :blink:

Being thrown out a window...I wouldn't know about you being born and raised in Ga...not yet at least ;)

Being born and raised in Ga was pretty messed up too!!! :)

Joeyz, it looks like that fish has had one hell of a day!! I bet it will be waiting for Koop to come back!

........WTF

If I was that chick's parent I'd hire Jackie Childs (Seinfeld character) and sue the sh*t out of her and the school board. You know the board must have already had problems with her unless she just snapped hmm. I would also have a few choice words for the teacher that I cant post here.

The little rinky dink school that I went to in high school did not have any windows. The principal told us it was built that way to prevent distractions from outside. Now I think is was to keep kids from being tossed out. :rolleyes:

btw there was a couple girls in my class that I would like to see go out the window.

I would be, at the least, mildly surprised if anything happened to the teacher. I've been on the School Board of the Crosby/Ironton school district (ISD #182) in Minnesota since 1998. One thing I have learned is that it is almost impossible to fire a teacher. You can bet that the teachers union will "circle the wagons" and defend this teacher to the death.

The Doctor

:scratchin:

I would be, at the least, mildly surprised if anything happened to the teacher. I've been on the School Board of the Crosby/Ironton school district (ISD #182) in Minnesota since 1998. One thing I have learned is that it is almost impossible to fire a teacher. You can bet that the teachers union will "circle the wagons" and defend this teacher to the death.

The Doctor

:scratchin:

If it was my daughter who had been tossed through the window and I was faced with the situation you speculate on, no punishment, then I'd probably have to go to the school and throw the teacher's ass through the window myself.