Whats Missing

Pablo

Welcome to Beatking, Pablo. I suppose that the guidelines is a good place to start, but you will have more luck if you travel down the navigational bar on the left side and open active topics--this is what members have recently posted. Next step would be to open the Forums--this will show you where all the musical categories are--news--the lounge for fun stuff, etc. I suggest you try a little bit of each until you get the feel of the joint.. :) And again, Welcome to Oz, where no one ever gets banned :lol:

And again, Welcome to Oz, where no one ever gets banned :lol:

Thats a nice policy. If you knew me you'd know I hate moderation. ;)

I've never been moderated I just don't like it too much. If ya can't say whats on your mind, why waste your breath right?

BTW looks like a nice little place ya got here. A friend referred me.

Thats a nice policy. If you knew me you'd know I hate moderation. ;) I've never been moderated I just don't like it too much. If ya can't say whats on your mind, why waste your breath right?

Well then, it looks like you've come to the right place. Everyone respects everyone here--make yourself at home :strumma:

Thanks for bringing that up Pablo, I've been meaning to add 49 more rules.

#52 - No expressions of enjoyment.

#53 - No smiling as you type.

etc.

I think Method was subtlely wondering if you were the p2p app programming Pablo.

As to your original question, I suppose we ask that nothing gets posted that would see us(Read: poor frigging me) sued. If you can link to an eSpew.com result when bringing up a new artist, that's cool. If we can't link to a search engines results there is something wrong in the world.

I think Method was subtlely wondering if you were the p2p app programming Pablo.

As to your original question, I suppose we ask that nothing gets posted that would see us(Read: poor frigging me) sued. If you can link to an eSpew.com result when bringing up a new artist, that's cool. If we can't link to a search engines results there is something wrong in the world.

Ya it took me a minute to figure that one out.

No I'm not that pablo. Just a nick.

As far as what won't get you sued.....

Well I guess common sense will have to be the judge.

Good enough?

I'll get the feel for it after I spend some more time here.