For Yoda

rainbowdemon

No Round 2 isnt gonna happen <_>

They will send me to the bad school (Where the pot heads go) I dont think I would last there. This is the first time I have ever been suspended!

I'm neither trolling or flaming, sir. I'm attempting to communicate with Seph that he's reaping what he's sewn. That's the only reason I've gotten involved at all in this foolishness there. I'm tired of seeing him diss the members in his responses. He closed a thread after you praised him...figure that one out, lol.

Who can figure? Yoda, I can understand. But you're older, Kooper, and you should no better than to expect someone who is unreasonable to be reasonable.. So, I think discipline is the order of the day, and Im gonna have to send you to that pot smoking school Yoda's worried about

Most people in Kooperman's and my age group don't have to go to school to learn to smoke pot. We learned how in the 70's

LOL

So, I think discipline is the order of the day, and Im gonna have to send you to that pot smoking school Yoda's worried about

Eww, I think I'd rather go to Pabst Blue Ribbon school.

I'll drink to that, Kooper. Hell, I wish my punishment was to go to a potsmoking high school--well, actually, it was one lol

Right rainbow, he mentioned he was suspended. I think he's got open eyes now and won't get in any more scrapes. It's me Dude's worried about.

You're fine with me. I just am not quite sure how Seph got into this. I saw all of that b.s. over there. But that has nothing to do with this site, or this thread.

So, I figure something went past me. But that has been known to happen.

LOL

Yeppers. We listened and did bong loads to Santana... and then there was Hendrix.. Stones... Beatles...etc.. geez, most everyone else that was recording then :)

You're fine with me. I just am not quite sure how Seph got into this. I saw all of that b.s. over there. But that has nothing to do with this site, or this thread. 

So, I figure something went past me. But that has been known to happen.

LOL

Seph called Kooper a troll--and I just warned Kooper not to bring any trouble here, cause, like you know, one of the admins has a rifle, and shit like that...or its off to that pot smoking school that Yoda's afraid of...

Yeppers. We listened and did bong loads to Santana... and then there was Hendrix.. Stones... Beatles...etc.. geez, most everyone else that was recording then :)

I'm sure the long version of Inna Godda Da Vida was a favorite too....and maybe Fried Hockey Boogie by Canned Heat....

I'm sure the long version of Inna Godda Da Vida was a favorite too....and maybe Fried Hockey Boogie by Canned Heat....

You mean, Refried Boogie!

Most people in Kooperman's and my age group don't have to go to school to learn to smoke pot. We learned how in the 70's

LOL

Nope, I think he's gonna have to Repeat!