Loops of Fury Flick a Switch remixes

tellurian

UAA025R_loopsremixsplash.jpg

OUT NOW :: Exclusively at Beatport

DIRECT LINK

First came the original, picking up props from all-comers, and prompting i-DJ Magazine to give it 5/5, adding "this literally just blew the jam off my toast. Magic.", whilst the Squeaky Bleeps blog said "I think along with Boys Noize's Jeffer this is probably the best electro tune I've heard so far this year..." Now we serve up 3 TOP remixes as part of this U&A is 25 celebration, featuring DJ Dan & Mike Balance, Hijack and Mike Hulme. All mixes are getting big love from DJs, Radio & Press alike, with supporters including Radio One, Galaxy FM, Kiss FM, Proton Radio, Rush Hour Radio, DJ Mag, i-DJ, InTheMix, Popof, Laurent Garnier, Slam, Style of Eye, Stupid Fresh, Aniki, Vandal, General MIDI, FarTooLoud, Klaus Hill, Kissy Sellout, Annie Nightingale, Rico Tubbs, Aquaksy, Christopher Lawrence and many more.

DJ DAN & MIKE BALANCE MIX (supporters include Christopher Lawrence, Rico Tubbs, TJR & Cut La Roc)

AUDIO :: BUY

QUOTE : "DJ Dan Mix is even better than the original!! 5/5" [Lewis Dene (DJ Magazine)]

HIJACK MIX (supporters include Style of Eye, Stupid Fresh, Popof & Klaus Hill)

QUOTE : "AWESOME!! Love the Hijack mix - will play on radio and at Privilege Ibiza on Monday night" [Andi Durrant (Galaxy FM / Privilege)]

MIKE HULME MIX (supporters include Laurent Garnier, Slam, Dopamine & FarTooLoud)

QUOTE : "Three of the classiest remixes covering the biggest spectrum of audiences. With rising star Hulme taking the cake with a super dark and wicked take on the original. This one is MASSIVE!" [inTheMix Magazine]

beatport.jpg