Music....literally in motion

30beats

Hi chaps,

I've just completed a piece of work for Hyundai which I wanted to get your feedback on.

The project basically involved recording all the different sounds made by their car and then somehow turning it into a music track...a bizarre concept I think you’ll agree.

We commissioned a top DJ, Krysko, to put the beats together and basically came up with this:

http://www.30beats.co.uk/the-competition/krysko-example/

Would love to know what you think?

Cheers.

Nice integration of beats, synthesizer and video. Good work - makes me want to hear more. Did they give you a free car when you were done? :lol:

Nice integration of beats, synthesizer and video. Good work - makes me want to hear more. Did they give you a free car when you were done? :lol:

Ha...I wish they had! I was driving the Hyundai i30 when we were recording the video and have to say, it was a really impressive motor. Why not have a go at creating your own track, then may be you'll get a free car! I'm trying to do one now with an old-skool Hacienda feel. Another words, plenty of car horns! You can download the sounds from here, check it out:

http://www.30beats.co.uk/the-competition/

• 3 weeks later...
Is this music new Age?

Electronic is the genre, wouldn't it call it New Age, which would be more melodic and less beat heavy.