Wassup For The 10/10 - 10/12/08 Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

Not much to report on from this front. It's pretty much a Groundhog repeat of last weekend: college football, tennis, writing. Oh, and it's Columbus Day on Monday, so officially work doesn't start again until Tuesday. But then again, I never stop working :lol::sad:

What about you folks?

The weather is been beautiful lately!! Going to Raccoon Creek State Park in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateParks/par...ccooncreek.aspx

It's probably going to be the last cook-out of the year, so got some nice filet to grill!!

Then going to see Sarah Palin speak on Sunday.

http://www.wtov9.com/news/17680393/detail.html

The weather is been beautiful lately!! Going to Raccoon Creek State Park in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateParks/par...ccooncreek.aspx

It's probably going to be the last cook-out of the year, so got some nice filet to grill!!

Then going to see Sarah Palin speak on Sunday.

http://www.wtov9.com/news/17680393/detail.html

The grill sounds great, but why would you ever want to go and see Sarah Palin?

I guess I'll sit around some more. Doc says my leg is not healing and prolly with have to have more surgery. In the mean time....sit with leg propped up.

so here I sit.

and sit.

and sit. :lol:

Rub the dogs and scratch my ass.

Sometimes I scratch my dogs and rub my ass.

If it wasn't for the miniature weenie dogs I wouldn't have but half as much to do. :lol:

And if you could tell her that her cousins from across the pond think she's a festering jizz sack that would be appreciated as well.

Lazy weekend in Bovine Central. Too much travelling for work next week and we're a bit short of cash so we'll be wandering the house, chilling out, doing chores and generally keeping it inside our four walls.

well, home for the weekend, but just got back from a couple of days at my fav northern beach ... ogunquit, maine ... and their beautiful cliffwalk ... walk and walk some more when i am able to escape up there ... weather absolutely perfect here right now ... probably sit outside and read a book this weekend ... anything to be outside ...

and sending you on-going feel better, get better wishes, Redneck4sure ...

and sending you on-going feel better, get better wishes, Redneck4sure ...

Thanks, deb. Actually I am feeling pretty good. My leg doesn't hurt much, it's just not healing. The crutches thing is a drag and I am limited in what I can do.

...the dog keeps me busy..... half the time. :lol:

Best wishes!

I think you could use a massage therapist. Have the wife order one for you :lol:

If I asked her she would break my other leg. :lol:

Her other car is a broom. I'm afraid she is going to beat me half to death with my crutch and dare me to complain about it. :o

Wait a minute, I'm already over half dead. :mercy:

If I asked her she would break my other leg. :lol:

Her other car is a broom. I'm afraid she is going to beat me half to death with my crutch and dare me to complain about it. :o

Wait a minute, I'm already over half dead. :mercy:

Ok, how about THIS instead :lol:

The weekend is over for me since it is 1:30a.m. here at the trailer park. I survived with no new injuries.

I wonder if Joe was so lucky at the Palin rally. :lol:

My son dropped by and mowed the grass. That was about the highlight of my weekend. :thumbsup:

The weekend is over for me since it is 1:30a.m. here at the trailer park. I survived with no new injuries.

I wonder if Joe was so lucky at the Palin rally. :lol:

My son dropped by and mowed the grass. That was about the highlight of my weekend. :thumbsup:

If not, he can check the link in my previous post and get a little second hand satisfaction :lol:

If not, he can check the link in my previous post and get a little second hand satisfaction :lol:

They were prolly selling those at the rally. I wonder how many he could get in his car?? That's why I drive an extended one ton van or Suburban. You never know when you can use the extra space. :lol:

:lol:

How many do you have? are they worth the money? :lol:

They had a special, since no one is buying Caribou Barbie's politics. I can ship yours in a plain brown wrapped box if you like. Lubricant is extra, but you can always use some Texas crude instead. B)

They had a special, since no one is buying Caribou Barbie's politics. I can ship yours in a plain brown wrapped box if you like. Lubricant is extra, but you can always use some Texas crude instead. B)

Like I said. How many do you have? Are they worth the money? :lol:

Like I said. How many do you have? Are they worth the money? :lol:

I was offering yours for free. Don't be sheepish about it ... live a little :lol:

You bought several cases of them didn't you? :lol:

I think she is hot. Much more so than Biden.

I can't wait to see her inflated! :lol:

I think I misunderstood you - you wanna a 3-some. Ok, pm your address to me and I will send you two along with some fish oil. Just don't get too excited ... I don't want to see you blow the air out of her tires. :wub: I need to warn you, she's slippery ... I hope you like the tuna taste.

post-9-1223882171_thumb.jpg