Anunnaki (Sysense Mix - Full cd download)

sysense

Anunnakii.jpg

If you believe or follow some of the ancient text and stories from the Anunnaki,Mayan and Hopi Indians and their belief of a planet called Nibiru or the Mayan's Red Comet,2012 and the Bibles Wormwood. The belief goes that something shall enter our planetary orbit and cause havoc upon the planet such as a pole shift. All the stories point to a supposed ending or higher spiritual transformation of our world as we know it. This is my take on it from a musical interpretation and I hope you all enjoy it.

Ofra Haza - Love Song (Kintar Remix)

Federico Monachesi - Subconcious

Kintar - Dreaming In Tel Aviv (Dub Mix)

Dave Ferol & Arion Grey - Lost In The Far East

Sultan - How Long (Alican & Soner Unreleased Dub)

Lai & Facundo Mohrr - The End Of The World

Embliss - All That Was Faded (Marrakech Remix)

Redkone - Botswana In War (Kike Mayor & Aber Remix)

G Pal - 3rd Of July (Christian Cambas Remix)

Redkone - Fenix (Original Mix)

Mango - She Was Here (Kintar Mix)

Python - Monkey Island (Style Clash's Python Island Mix)

Pablo Roma - Pushing Me Away (Dj Meric Mix)

Snake Sedrick - Cold Stone

Redkone - Where Are You (Petzi & Diaz Mix)

Bs As Deep Feat. Detune - Magic Moment (Detune & Niko Fantin Remix)

1:58:20

Edited by sysense

Thank you sir for always taking the time to listen.This mix could of used some tightening up around the edges but overall a good listen.

It's some pretty cool stuff about the Sumerians and how the Anunnaki may have influenced everything from Greek mythology to the stories of the Old Testament with reference to the Nephilim.I don't believe it all but some it is very compelling stuff and I do believe that some of our human history has been hidden from us or not been totally disclosed.If you want a good read then check out Halexandria some pretty cool stuff on the site.

I do believe that some of our human history has been hidden from us or not been totally disclosed.

It will all be online soon. The trick will be to figure out what is true and what isn't