Is it just me?

BettyT

Or is BS latest single (Piece of Me) actually sorta okay? Admittedly, I'm not a big Spears fan but I just saw this video/heard the song yesterday and call me crazy but there's a hint of the Britney of yesteryear in there. Sorta.

I really can't believe I'm saying it but I listened to it a good three times just to be sure and caught myself humming it this morning. I'm a little freaked. :unsure:

The album is better than people are giving her credit for. It's actually the best work she's done to date.

For all the negative press she gets it's hard to see but I think you're right. I was out and about doing some Christmas shopping recently and heard Gimmie More over the sound system and it got me toe tappin. Granted, it's venue was a trendy boutique which is complimentary to that style of music but still.

She's an easy target for sure these days but what I've heard thus far from her latest album is pretty good.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?