Wassup for the 8/10/07 Weekend

DudeAsInCool

Not really. We were just a free-spirited crowd that managed to have a good time together back then...and now. Alot of my friends still act like teenagers :)

Good for you Dude... Cheers!

We're working on the house this weekend. I have plummers coming to the house...THANK GOD most of my friends are blue collar workers...I'm saving huge $$... Don't get me wrong I'm still going to pay them but 1/2 of what I would normally pay. Plus, I feed them... :D Stuffed shells and ceasar salad. :)

I'll be upstairs in the boys rooms...gutting them, painting, new carpet, furniture comes on Tuesday. busy busy busy...I'm excited!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. B)

Edited by Warflower

Someone might finally be coming to take one the pianos that are in the front living room. :pianodance: We are also supposed to meet the new tenants for the rental property at noon tomorrow and sign a 6 month lease. Which is nice, because we've been carrying the mortgage there since May. And then the dumpster should be showing up--we're doing some serious cleaning out both there and here. But this means there's little chance I'll be able to make it over to the Newport Jazz Festival tomorrow--it's an awesome lineup... :(

Then there's the grass...all this rain has made it all wet and growwy.

I am not sure what exactly we're doing for fun. Something.

It's a three day weekend here. RI is one the only states that still celebrates the end of WW II.

Edited by CTC Command

Hey CTC come buy a place in MN and I'll rent.

This weekend.... an old friend is getting married, haven't seen her since 9th grade. I'm stopping by the reception. Otherwise, just workin'

I'll be upstairs in the boys rooms...gutting them, painting, new carpet, furniture comes on Tuesday.

You don't think the workers you have coming will hear the screams?

--

Spending the weekend with my girls.

My parents surprised us by coming into the city tonight. The ex and fringe are both going on so the best I could find them was a hotel in a town 15 miles outside of the city. oops

--

My parents surprised us by coming into the city tonight. The ex and fringe are both going on so the best I could find them was a hotel in a town 15 miles outside of the city. oops

Who is fringe?

The ex is the exibition, the yearly "fair".

The fringe is a 10 day street festival made up of traveling buskers and street artisans. The play, act, do magic, sell their wares or what have you. For 355 days a year they get shunned and told to fuck off but for these 10 magic days thousands of people flock to see them. I took a few pics with my camera phone but don't have a way to transfer them to the computer.

--

:lol:

Nothing planned. Going to Lamia for some business and then, who knows

The ex is the exibition, the yearly "fair".

The fringe is a 10 day street festival made up of traveling buskers and street artisans. The play, act, do magic, sell their wares or what have you. For 355 days a year they get shunned and told to fuck off but for these 10 magic days thousands of people flock to see them. I took a few pics with my camera phone but don't have a way to transfer them to the computer.

:lol:

I thought you sent your ex-wife and her boyfriend 15 miles away so you could have the kids and 'rents to yourself.

Nothing much.....had to work a Comets game yesterday and today and tomorrow I am off. So I will be staying indoors (because of the heat index here, 104 to 107!!) and catching up on some much needed house work.