Angels & Airwaves - The Gift

DudeAsInCool

Angles & Airwaves is an indie rock band that was formed by former Blink-182 guitarist/vocalist Tom DeLonge. The band includes David Kennedy notably from Over My Dead Body, Hazen Street, and guitarist on Box Car Racer, and current Offspring drummer Atom Willard, and former 30 Seconds to Mars bassist Matt Wachter. The band is currently recording their second album for Geffen Records - I-Empire - which is due in October 2007. The song I've chosen you is decidely 'pop' and pretty catchy - sort of a mix of rock and electronica - and worthy on its own merits. Listen HERE.

I saw Angels & Airwaves in concert with Hawthorne Heights. They were the best band that played that night.

I cant say that I am a fan, but I believe that their new album will be a good one. There is a lot of talent

in this band and they put it to good use.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?