DC Madame Releases Telephone Records...

DudeAsInCool

"Several years ago, I asked for and received forgiveness from God and my wife in confession and marriage counseling. Out of respect for my family, I will keep my discussion of the matter there _ with God and them. But I certainly offer my deep and sincere apologies to all I have disappointed and let down in any way."

lol, HELP ME JEBUS! it seems an awful lot of republicans have that dude god on their speed dial... poor god, the last seven years and he's totally MIA to everyone else, cause he's always bailing rethugs outta whatever trouble. tsk tsk tsk... :lol:

I wonder what he was paying them for. I have serious doubt that uber-tense frustrated walking-heart attack can get it up.

totally cracking up at the .gif or whatever doing his happy dance next to your comment, Dude. :lol:

There'll be laughing,and singing, and music swinging

and Dancing in the street

In Philadelphia, PA

Baltimore and D.C. now

Can't forget the Motor City

There'll be dancing,

dancing in the street

Way down in L.A.

Every day

There'll be music everywhere

There'll be swingin' and and swayin', and records playing

and dancing in the street

Ev'rywhere around the world

:dancer7:

Vitter's Madame: "Most of the clients who wanted to be dominated were Republicans."

"Some of the fantasies at the Canal Street Brothel got a little rough. For those who liked that kind of stuff, there were whips, chains and a lot of leather. Jeanette says that most of the clients who wanted to be dominated were Republicans. She cracks a smile, then adds, “They wanted to be spanked and tortured and wear stockings—Republicans have impeccable taste in silk stockings—and these are the people who run our country.”

Read More

:lol:

Vitter's Madame: "Most of the clients who wanted to be dominated were Republicans.

:lol:

LOL, WHO KNEW? :lol: i'm shocked, SHOCKED, i tell you. NOT.