I'd Vote For This Guy In A NY Minute

DudeAsInCool

He wants to legalize marijuana, and rehabiliate the ones wrongly jailed; he says the people can do a better job of running the country than the politicians--he's for universal health care; he wants to revise the tax laws to make them more fair, with a sales tax instead of income tax

he can say what he wants because he knows he won't get elected

if they can elect bush or reagan, we can elect this guy -

you know that's crap

Vote for Obama and you'll be just fine

of the candidates, i like john edwards; but i do like what gravel has to say. I'd vote for Gore if he runs. i see no reason to vote for obama; i find him too middle of the road, too much of a poltician and I aint buying in

It's all just more liberal bullshit. Big wind, loud thunder.....no rain.

vote redneck and you will be just fine. :happy:

There's 3300+ soldiers that ain't so fine because of the last Tex/Maine redneck you voted for....

and 58000 ain't so fine from the Democrats fiasco in Vietnam........

Nobody from our generation was shilling for votes for the old-line Democrats either...Viet Nam rightfully cost them the next two elections.

and 58000 ain't so fine from the Democrats fiasco in Vietnam........

:lol: first the dems, then the repubs.. they were both at fault. as a teen i marched in Washington against the war

koop voted for Nixon so he is not to blame and although I'm not american, I know the dems know they made a mistake

yes, but by 1968, you had rfk and others against the war

If RFK had lived, he had my 1972 vote. He probably would have been running for a second term. He was an established liberal who had miles of distance from the Lyndon Johnson branch of the Democrat party. I didn't have that much faith in Eugene McCarthy, hence my vote for Richard Nixon. If the 21 year old Koop knew as much as the 55 year old version, he would have cast that ballot for McCarthy.

If RFK had lived, he had my 1972 vote. He probably would have been running for a second term. He was an established liberal who had miles of distance from the Lyndon Johnson branch of the Democrat party. I didn't have that much faith in Eugene McCarthy, hence my vote for Richard Nixon. If the 21 year old Koop knew as much as the 55 year old version, he would have cast that ballot for McCarthy.

I never saw much promise in McCarthy - he seemed like an intellectual symbol against the war, but he wasnt very engaging - but I guess there was no one else. Humphrey would say anything to get elected...

Remind you of John McCain or Rudy Giuliani...?

Yep. Those guys arent electable... Listen to Giuliani's rant against a guy because he likes Ferretts - in my mind, it's a clue to how Giulani thinks, that is, that people should live to his code, not how they wish

http://www.oliverwillis.com/files/rudy_ferret.mp3

post-9-1178216398.jpg

Remind you of John McCain or Rudy Giuliani...?

Yes it does. It also reminds me of Kerry, Edwards, Gore, Clinton and 99% of the rest of the politicians. That's why we are sooooo screwed.

I wish Nick Nolte would run. At least he looks good drunk.

post-269-1178507187.jpg

Yes it does. It also reminds me of Kerry, Edwards, Gore, Clinton and 99% of the rest of the politicians. That's why we are sooooo screwed.

Here's the biggest reason we are so screwed:

post-25-1178508806_thumb.jpg

Gravel doesnt sound like any of those people

Gravel doesnt sound like any of those people

He ain't elected yet....... :lol:

I'll sleep better tonight knowing that Koop voted wisely in 1972 even if he hasn't been as sharp since then. :)