wassup for the 1st Spring weekend?

slum_goddess

off to London this afternoon, Showband's playing at Jamm (London) tonight and then Slough tomorrow night. i'll be meeting old friends and new ones, those to whom i've only talked online and i can't wait. :)

Have fun. I'm still in script hell. Read and prepared notes on 3-- 1 rewrite and presentation to go this weekend (if Im lucky). I'm tired of seeing words... :skullbones:

Going away for a week! Reminds me, should be packing....

Where ya going?

This weekend.... uhh.... Saturday will be some pre-birthday stuff, just going to a comedian and stuff. Nothing too intense.

Spring cleaning. What else?

The garage is piled nigh on high--I want to start getting my motorcycle prepped and made roadworthy for spring rides as warms up, and go through the kids bikes, fix flat tires and busted pedals and the like. Probably going to be putting a bunch of that crrrrrrap filling the garage into storage so I can walk around out there.

Oh yeah, and the kids have swimming lessons, dance lessons, I have some editing to do on a thing I'm writing, and maybe I'll go see The 300 with my friend from Boston after he gets back from Belgium tomorrow. And me an' the missus wanted to go to Agway or some similar gardening/aggie type place to get peat pots and other stuff for sprouting stuff for the garden--she has a ton of seed packets already, and I even bought some sunflower seed packets the other day at the supermarket in anticipation of the spring sowing. Maybe we'll order some chickens or ducks while we're there too.

Spring cleaning. What else?

The garage is piled nigh on high--I want to start getting my motorcycle prepped and made roadworthy for spring rides as warms up, and go through the kids bikes, fix flat tires and busted pedals and the like. Probably going to be putting a bunch of that crrrrrrap filling the garage into storage so I can walk around out there.

Which house are you in now? I get confused :lol:

Playing on the computer, now that it is working again!!

Tonight I am going to see the Aeros play, instead of working the game!

Sunday I work the Lipizzaner Stallons at the Toyota Center. Two shows.

Playing on the computer, now that it is working again!!

Tonight I am going to see the Aeros play, instead of working the game!

Sunday I work the Lipizzaner Stallons at the Toyota Center. Two shows.

Congrats on the computer fix and have fun at the shows!

my weekend lasted four days (yay!). then i realised i hit the trifecta by going into London 3x last week, for 3 dif Alabama 3 gigs.

My reunion was very nice. Did NOT recognize alot of people...lol Most of us went to a place called Dillingers afterward and there was an acoustic duo playing some great classics from Neil Young and the Dead...really good! I kinda ignored everyone and just sat there and listened to the music. I was in a good place.

Went to my neighborhood watering hole after that...BIG MISTAKE. Needless to say, I won't be going back there. :glare:

Edited by Warflower

Waiting for my first paycheck!!

Two days....and counting....

Already seeing red!

Congrats on the new gig, Meehowski!

howdy mates....laptop crashed...off-line again...new dell box ...online again...i`m so fucked off i swear i nearly bought a mac......nearly... :mad:

Once you've had a mac, you never go back :lol: Seriously, I dont know why anyone wouldn't get one, since it can play all 3 operating systems