Blogging Assistant

DudeAsInCool

Some people in this forum have wondered how it's humanly possible for DAIC to post so many articles, photos and comments. Engadget exposed my secret this morning...I may have to sue the company for using my technology :)

Now we were always under the impression that a personal blog is supposed to be just that -- personal -- so we're not sure that we see the advantages of bringing a robot in to automate this process by filling your site with multimedia content that it thinks you'd want to share with the rest of the world. Nonetheless, NEC has done exactly that with its little cannibalistic PaPeRo bot (you know, the one that thinks humans taste like bacon), endowing it with AI software that recognizes certain keywords uttered during a conversation with its master and then scours the net for seemingly-related pics, vids, and tunes. Scheduled to be unveiled at 13th Annual Conference of the Association of Natural Language Processing later this month in Japan, the newly-spec'ed PaPeRo will be tasked with listening to you talk about your boring day at work ("So I commuted the eight feet from bed to desk, blogged all morning, ate lunch, blogged some more, ate dinner, and then blogged until bedtime."), and then turning your page into what we can only imagine will be a blinking, flashing, slow-loading lookalike of some teen's gaudy MySpace. Just be careful what you talk about from now on, because PaPeRo may be listening, and the last thing you want on your blog is a visual representation of that thing you've been doing to your coworkers' coffee every morning for the last eight weeks. Engadget

post-9-1173120861_thumb.jpg

the last thing you want on your blog is a visual representation of that thing you've been doing to your coworkers' coffee every morning for the last eight weeks.

hey, speak for yourself. every time i pee into my co-workers' coffee (a la Fight Club) i have the stones to talk about it :lol:

um, why are you speaking about yourself in the 3rd person again? :wacko:

try taking some acid and looking in the mirror---you just might get a response if you really want one. :lol:

try taking some acid and looking in the mirror---you just might get a response if you really want one. :lol:

been there, done that when you were still smoking oregano and banana peels :lol:

:lol: i never did such things! i never needed to nor was i that desperate. :)