Hi all

Nikki

Hi all, wasn't sure where to put this as didn't see an Introductions forum or something similar anywhere so I hope I am posting in the correct section.

Sites looking good and alot of sections that are interesting, hope to spend alot of time here :)

Thanks

Hi Nikki, welcome to BK. Where abouts in England are you from?

Share Central looks good.

I couldn't help but notice your BBC 9/11 thread, a program that I'm looking forward to. I expect it will be all over the internet within minutes of finishing. Which way do you think it will go?

From the blurb:

Incredibly some believe the American Government allowed or actively helped the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Sounds to me like they have the answer before they started, but the Diana episode was really good.

It is building 7 that really bugs me. You can see it was a controlled demolition and the guy who owned the building is on record saying that he gave the instruction to demolish it - but how did they get the building charged up in an afternoon? It normally takes months to calculate where to put the charges. The preview shows that it is something they will talk about, so that will be interesting.

Where do you currently stand on the subject?

Hi Nikki, welcome to BK. Where abouts in England are you from?

Share Central looks good.

I couldn't help but notice your BBC 9/11 thread, a program that I'm looking forward to. I expect it will be all over the internet within minutes of finishing. Which way do you think it will go?

From the blurb:

Sounds to me like they have the answer before they started, but the Diana episode was really good.

It is building 7 that really bugs me. You can see it was a controlled demolition and the guy who owned the building is on record saying that he gave the instruction to demolish it - but how did they get the building charged up in an afternoon? It normally takes months to calculate where to put the charges. The preview shows that it is something they will talk about, so that will be interesting.

Where do you currently stand on the subject?

Hi, thanks :) still trying to get the site promoted and busy.

Yeah I am looking forward to that tonight as it is now lol, I personally think the whole of 911 was set up and was an inside job, was actually waiting for something like this to come on the television as the truth has been hidden for so long maybe some truth may come out of the programme, I hope it does, been looking at a few videos on places like youtube and and it most certainly seems like an inside job to me. I personally think after the programme has finished that if most questions haven't been answered there will be more of an uproar than there is now.

I live not too far from Hull, have you heard of hull?

Thanks for the welcomes all :)

Edited by Nikki

Google video has a couple good 911 docs...they are posted in the political section of general news here at BK. I got this in the mail from my friend who won an Emmy for his film on Waco

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=12...75609&hl=en

Not quite sure what the hell to think of it, but I've met Aaron Russo, and he wasn't known as a crackpot when he was in the movie business

I live not too far from Hull, have you heard of hull?
Of course! It is just down the M62 from James and me in Doncaster. You have that big bridge there and home to the site of perhaps the oldest boat yard (according to Coast). Not that I would like to visit Hull, as you are practically all raping and pillaging Vikings! The Southampton in my profile is over 2 years out of date now, I really should change it.
I personally think after the programme has finished that if most questions haven't been answered there will be more of an uproar than there is now.

Alex Jones has made about 6 hours worth of video documenting his evidence (plus loads of smaller videos). Alex Jones doesn't know when to shut up and move on to the next point, but I still don't see how they can repeat all his evidence, analyse it, repeat the counter evidence not presented in those 6 hours, analyse that and draw conclusions - all in 1 hour. On top of that, you have the Loose Change documentary.

Dude - Aaron Russo looks like Sandy Cohen will in about 20 years time. Those women liberation comments he made gave traction to a lot of what he was saying. At first I thought he was just reading out of the PNAC documents, but he went into a bit more detail. I bet he is kicking himself now for not making it all into a film before it happened.