Cool Car That Never Hit The Highway

DudeAsInCool

The Ford Nucleon was a nuclear-powered concept car developed by Ford Motor Company in 1958. No operational models were built. The design did not include an internal-combustion engine, rather, a vehicle was to be powered by a small nuclear reactor in the rear of the vehicle. The vehicle featured a power capsule suspended between twin booms at the rear. The capsule, which would contain radioactive core for motive power, was designed to be easily interchangeable, according to performance needs and the distances to be traveled.

Read More

post-9-1170279751_thumb.jpg

Great thinking like that is what has put Ford where it is today....almost broke. :lol:

Check out how far from the front end of the car the front wheels are located. I bet it steers like crap and if you slammed on brakes for no reason (like I do all the time) it would tip over and drag the front end.

I wonder how it would look parked on blocks in front of my trailer. I also wonder if the radioactivity would make my 2 teeth fall out or make my stinger fall off. If the latter were to occur it would be considered brain damage 4sure since that is where all my best thinking originates.

I also wonder if the radioactivity would make my 2 teeth fall out or make my stinger fall off. If the latter were to occur it would be considered brain damage 4sure since that is where all my best thinking originates.

Or worse--it could stunt your love life :lol:

Inbreeding is a real time and gas saver. You don't have to drive across town to get a date. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: