Bacharach-Dickinson daughter in suicide

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Nikki Bacharach, daughter of Burt Bacharach and Angie Dickinson, committed suicide, the songwriter and actress said in a statement Friday.

Nikki Bacharach, 40, suffered from Asperger's Disorder, a form of autism. She killed herself Thursday night at her condo, said Linda Dozoretz, a spokeswoman for the family.

"She quietly and peacefully committed suicide to escape the ravages to her brain brought on by Asperger's," the statement said.

Read entire story here.

:(

What Asperger syndrome is

i've been living w/it for ages now...unfortunately know all about it. it's one of the reasons i'm so bad on the phone &c. i need to be able to see people's facial reactions and body language to understand what they really mean. which all means i put in shitloads of smileys and stuff cause i take things so literally. there's more but too personal and for once, i won't go on.

And for that I owe you an apology.

WHY? no y'dont, trust me.

And I'm glad you're here.
awwww, thank you SO much. :wub: i, too, am glad i'm here (like three years now, amazing to me)
amen.

:wub: and thank you too, very very muchly.

As am I.

:wub: oooh, this is turning into an SG lovefest. I LOVE IT! :lol: (but i do...my fucked ego, Asperger's, ADD/ADHD, Tourette's, OCD and worst of all, low self-esteem NEEDS these things. yes i know, i'm fucked in the head----but y'all knew that already).

double amen

jeez, this is unbelievable to me. thanks, Dude. :wub:

I'm hard as a rock over you being here.

OMG! you said the forbidden word ('rock'). but really, big thanks to y'all for making my days (especially today) a helluva lot more pleasant (weakass word, especially today).

now i'm off to 'get' EVERYONE else who didn't bow down to my SG-ness (kidding!) :lol:

back to the article, i would've liked to have met this chick. it seems she had everything including cool parents. not that i would've tried to talk her out of it (it's impossible for me to talk anyone out of anything especially when i've had my own same tendencies since i was like 5 or so) but still...it's sad, sad, sad. fuckin' bloody hell!

ps, to RainbowDemon: i have issues w/that 'we all' cause i could name names of those who don't, especially certain chicks but i won't. but thank you again, dude. :wub: