AFI Announces Best Films & Television Shows Of They Year

The AFI has announced their top 10 movies and television programs of the year. The Films in alphabetical order:

"Babel"

"Borat: Cultural Learnings Of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan"

"The Devil Wears Prada"

"Dreamgirls"

"Half Nelson"

"Happy Feet"

"Inside Man"

"Letters From Iwo Jima"

"Little Miss Sunshine"

"United 93"

Television programs in alphabetical order:

"Battlestar Galactica"

"Dexter"

"Elizabeth I"

"Friday Night Lights"

"Heroes"

"The Office"

"South Park"

"24"

"The West Wing"

"The Wire"

Source: Variety

who cares what the AFI thinks? LCD assholes.

who cares what the AFI thinks? LCD assholes.

I care... What is 'LCD' and what do you have against the AFI?

L.A. critics love 'Letters'/'Iwo Jima,' 'Queen' take top prizes

By TODD MCCARTHY

'The Queen' earned four wins and one runner-up prize by the L.A. film critics.

Clint Eastwood's 'Letters from Iwo Jima' took best picture from L.A. Critics Association.

Paul Greengrass snared the director prize for his guidance of "United 93," beating out Eastwood for both "Letters" and "Flags."

In the tightest race of the Sunday voting session, the actor award was shared by the surprise pair of Sacha Baron Cohen for "Borat" and Forest Whitaker for his turn as Idi Amin Dada in "The Last King of Scotland."

Luminita Gheorghiu snared the win for her role as the nurse who tends to the title character in Romanian fest favorite "The Death of Mr. Lazarescu." Jennifer Hudson of "Dreamgirls" was runner-up.

Foreign-language film award went to Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck's German drama "The Lives of Others," about East German surveillance of citizens in the '80s.

Davis Guggenheim's lensing of Al Gore's global warming warning "An Inconvenient Truth" prevailed in the documentary category, followed by another eco-environmental alarm bell, Hubert Sauper's "Darwin's Nightmare."

Source: Variety

LCD is 'lowest common denominator'. and NO SIMPSONS! Battlestar Gallactica's good and that's about it.

Dude, at this point in time (almost 3 years now), i believe all i'd have to do is show a bit o' leg and you'd be all :lol:

tee-hee. :)

Dude, at this point in time (almost 3 years now), i believe all i'd have to do is show a bit o' leg and you'd be all :lol:

tee-hee. :)

Slurp, slurp :)

i said 'a bit o' leg' i certainly did NOT say 'toes.'

oopsy, said it. fuck it, lol.