wassup for this first december weekend?

slum_goddess

i'm doing NOTHING! YAY! apart from cleaning the entire flat and watching films and the usual extra-legal stuff (and hopefully not going outside at all), i'll be alone w/Hunter...i need to recharge my batteries and badly.

how 'bout y'all?

Not much for me. I have to work tonight at U of H for the big football game (while freezing my ass off!!). And tomorrow I am working a Rockets game.

Sunday I am off......might go to the end of season party at the Pavilion.

Tomorrow...

Kids football at 11:00... Mammography at 2:00....kids party at 4:00...sound check at The Warsaw at 6:00...BENEFIT FOR TOYS FOR TOTS at 8:00pm...it's gonna be one helluva party!

SUNDAY: RIDE THE COUCH, ORDER CHINESE FOOD AND RENT A MOVIE. :happy:

GREENPOINT LIONS TOYS FOR TOTS 16TH ANNUAL FUNDRAISER

SAT DEC 2ND 2006 8PM

POLISH NATIONAL HOME (CLUB WARSAW)

261 DRIGGS AVE

BROOKLYN NY 11222

*ENTERTAINMENT DONATED BY:

JACK MCCABE

GREENER PASTURES (this is my band!)

WHATEVERBAND

FAT CAT VOODOO

POPROXX (FORMALLY THE WESTONES)

AND A REUNION OF THE SOUTHSIDE BOOGIE BAND (FET. STAN MANEL & STEVE MC GOWEN)

D.J. Rick Atson & DJ ANTHONY FROM

Parties on point Entertainment

$20.00 DONATION INCLUDES ENTERTAINMENT AND AN OPEN BUFFET DONATED BY THE AREA RESTAURANTS ...

Probably just studying and beating my dick like it owes me money.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, wait. How honest is appropriate?

honesty is a good thing, dude.

beautiful sunny weekend down here in lil` ol` NZ

FUCK YOU! i've been freezing my ass off and have had my annual Autumn/Winter cold (5 years now of this shit)

..cruising the net..watching movies...and avoiding any sign of hard work...oh..and much thwooping going on slum...:lol:

one must maintain high standards, at all costs. i'm doin' my part, pleased to hear you're doing yours. :)

last night... ruled at beer pong. probably helps when you're sober and nobody else is....

today.... not using the shift key, who needs capital letters anyways.... got myself a nice spa appointment then heading back to the stupid town i went to school in to see some friends... then coming back and hanging out with the new guy.

tomorrow.... no plans.

not using the shift key is kind of limiting.

last night... ruled at beer pong. probably helps when you're sober and nobody else is....

today.... not using the shift key, who needs capital letters anyways.... got myself a nice spa appointment then heading back to the stupid town i went to school in to see some friends... then coming back and hanging out with the new guy.

tomorrow.... no plans.

not using the shift key is kind of limiting.

i quit using my shift key cause it quit working for me in DE. the keyboard i'm on now, only the rightside shift key works, so i don't bother unless it's proper names and places and things.

What a great weekend!

My son's team is in the championship...they scored a touchdown in the last 3 seconds to win!!! YEAH!

The benefit at Warsaw was amazing...we ROCKED THE FUCKING HOUSE BIG TIME...ok? :lol: Got alot of great feedback...just waiting on the video now...

Here's a few pics:

my daughter/neice

Southside Boogie Band

me/Rick (videographer)

me/Eric (Fat Cat Voo Doo lead guitarist)

Stan the Man from SSB

post-452-1165271443_thumb.jpg

hooray for you son's team and everything. lovely pics, WF. :wub: