Wassup For The Weekend • 11/10/2006

DudeAsInCool

Didn't get invited to the Microsoft Zune party in Hollywood last night--that tells you how hip they are :) Didn't got to a symposium on Bobby Kennedy, either, due to the last minute invite. Instead, went to a book signing party for a bud in Venice at a book store on the beach - lots of fun - saw some old friends, met some new ones. Today I get together for a monthly lunch with a PR agent, talent agent and attorney where we diss the entertainment industry, gossip and what not. Not sure whats up for the weekend...I promise to be up to no good :lol:

What about you?

Saturday: Football in the afternoon, Lame Duck dinner party in the evening (serving the duck with wild mushrooms and fig sauce)...first time making it...should be an interesting evening with friends and alot of shouting...LOL...followed by 4 hours at Midnight Sound studio to practice for the Toys for Tots gig December 2.

Sunday: Ride the couch with a good movie and my son Conor (depending on the weather, of course). :happy:

Potato: feel better...tea with honey and lemon really soothes. Try this: Mix 1/4 cup of Honey with 1/4 cup of HEINZ Apple Cider Vinegar and take 1 tablespoons 6x a day. My girlfriend swears by it.

Edited by Warflower

As promised here are a couple pics from my London-Germany Trip in October 06. I spent approximately 4 hours today renaming close to 500 pics from this trip. I am exhausted.

post-196-1163209010_thumb.jpg

post-196-1163209153_thumb.jpg

post-196-1163209289_thumb.jpg

post-196-1163209416_thumb.jpg

post-196-1163209536_thumb.jpg

post-196-1163209634_thumb.jpg

post-196-1163209914_thumb.jpg

post-196-1163210058_thumb.jpg

post-196-1163210185_thumb.jpg

How did you get the buildings to tilt? :)

I never claimed to be a professional photographer. ;)

I never claimed to be a professional photographer. ;)

:lol: Just wanted to make sure you were paying attention. I remain jealous of your trip. Looks like you had a lot of fun

My grandma is not that well and we should be expecting bad news this week. She is close to 100 so nothing you can do there...

ohhhh...i'm sorry, i remember you mentioning her a year or so ago. :(

feel better soon, Potato. :)

GYF, your pics are great. i took the one of the Dom in Cologne a coupla months ago and the others in London a few weeks back, from the South Bank.

post-168-1163236919.jpg

post-168-1163237027.jpg

post-168-1163237059.jpg

post-168-1163237114_thumb.jpg

forgot, i also took this outside the Dali Museum, i love it.

post-168-1163237435_thumb.jpg

anyway, Dave has been visiting from London since thursday and we've been doing our best to fuck up Bristol (and rather succeeding, lol). here he is w/Hunter like a second after he first walked in the other day. please note that Hunter NEVER sits on my lap.

post-168-1163237560_thumb.jpg

what's more is, we were put on the guestlist to see the Rock Freebase Showband in Tenby (Wales) tonight. yesterday we're on the phone w/Rock and he's all like 'we're 12 miles from Bristol' and i'm all 'well, get your asses over here and collect us and take us to Exeter as well (their gig last night).' Pablo the tour manager refused to stop off here, the dipshit.

anyway, we went to book trains to Tenby, only to discover that it would take us 3,5 hours to get there from here. WE ARE TOTALLY PISSED OFF and Pablo (and Rock) are on my shitllist hahahahaha.

so tonight we shall continue running around all the good punky pubs in Bristol and raising the bar for acceptable adult behavior in public, of course. :lol:

Nice pics Slum. I am posting a link to photobucket in case you are interested in looking at more.

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/pamelaleigh/

Coming down with a sore throat so I think I will post more pics when I am feeling better.