248 ways to annoy people

method77

Whenever someone finishes a sentence say, "And then what happened?"

:lol:

or even better, say 'that's just your opinion, man.' or 'if you say so.' :)

personally, i just looooove going onto any forum and answering as many topics as i can and THEN when people sign on later, (especially those who don't dig you), they see your name in the 'new topics' section, on the newest post list, as many times as you posted, on certain forums, it's all SG allllll the way down (the page) hahaha, VERY annoying to some. :lol:

or even better, say 'that's just your opinion, man.' or 'if you say so.' :)

personally, i just looooove going onto any forum and answering as many topics as i can and THEN when people sign on later, (especially those who don't dig you), they see your name in the 'new topics' section, on the newest post list, as many times as you posted, on certain forums, it's all SG allllll the way down (the page) hahaha, VERY annoying to some. :lol:

You wish--not on these boards :lol:

not to dis the board or anything, but..lemme see how i can put iit nicely...um...ok, if i were more interested in celebs or different kinds of music or whatever (or REALLY said what i thought about certain topics), i'd be posting a shitload more. then again, i don't insult people's tastes or people if they don't insult me and mine first.

lol, just sayin'. and anyway, by the time YOU wake up, my posts aren't last anymore...but before i leave, i check new posts and usually, on a 'good' day (haha) my name's all the way down the line. :)

why thank you, method (i thanked you in my post thursday, 3rd graph down here).

and yeah, i dig knowing that you, kiwi and MI are very likely to be here (practically alone, lol) when i wake up and head over here) :)

we are alone here with usually 80 other people which don't log in. I know some IPs that are regulars which are shy/lazy to log in lol

lurkers...i mean, if you're already a member, why the fuck bother lurking?

ooh wait--we're alone? PAR-TAYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy! hahahaha

i dont mean to intrude...you guys have fun, get naked...or whatever... :)

ps slum, i dont think you got my earlier joke...hard for you to have a list of posts as that is usually the task of the spammer deluxe :lol:

*gets naked*

*already naked* nyah, method :lol: here, have some pipe. thwooooooop!

• 7 months later...

This thread is worth revisiting :)

If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others. :lol:

yes it it Dude, especially since i so ---- and it's so not like me ---- was mature or whatever enough to ignore that 'get a life' comment. i think i'll send this page out to everyone i know, to prove i /do/ ignore things. well, i did until you revived this thread.

believe me, i'm holding myself back right now. A LOT. :lol:

moving right along, i'll be in Ireland for the first time ever in about 4 weeks, w/the Band and about 20 of my English and Scottish friends plus about 6 or 7 Irish, 3 of whom i already know plus a bunch more who live in Dublin and Galway and a few from there that i've never met before. just sayin' :lol: