Talking about the ALABAMA 3.

rantinrichie

:strumma: My name is Rantin Richie and i run the site for the fantastic ALABAMA 3, a great Brixton based band who you shoiuld know did the theme tune for the excellent HBO series The Sopranos, as well as soundtracks for films such as "South West Nine" and "A Life Less Ordinary" starring Nicholas Cage. Anyway the Alabama 3's original guitarist Rob "Mississippi Guitar Love"Bailey is now in my punk/metal bamd called THE CUNTS. Our drummer Dave"Tiger Romford"Fowler is also a guitar tech,for amongst others Iggy Pop,and has been for Joe Strummer, Van Morrison, Ray Davies etc

If anyone wants more info about our band check out our site which is currently under construction at www.thecunts.co.uk

and any more information about the Alabama 3 check out

www.alabama 3.co.uk

Peace Out.

:strumma:

yay, Richie. this dude breaks his ass for the band and does a sterling job at the Penitentiary where every day, people from all over amerika beg the Alabama 3 to tour the states again. he's also an excellent poet.

if any of you dig the themesong of the sopranos, you'll love the rest of alabama 3's output. as well, we were lucky enough to catch THE CUNTS last june in london, when i got to see my BF in action at the impromptu moshpit in front of the stage. if i say the place was packed, it would be an understatement (so i won't).

if y'all are sick and tired of clone boy/girl bands, top 40 this/that or if you consider yourself the slightest bit edgy, check out A3 (as they're known in the states) as well as the cunts. (warning: lots of literary references, drugs references and cursing, and that's the way i love my music). :P

yeah RR, are there any others into Punk reading this? (if so, feel free to PM or mail me). these days, actually, it might be pretty much a Euro-centric thing. i myself had big problems in NYC finding anywhere to hear any decent punk or really, any band who'd consider their music as punk (apart from the lower east side) but on this end of the Atlantic, it's still going strong, so much so 'i feel alive...resuscitated.' B)

whoops, it doesn't take much for an ADD-addled person like myself to go off and begin to talk about the Alabama 3 and the Cunts. Sorr-rreeeeeee (not really). :P