George Michael caught prowling for sex

georgemichael.jpgGeorge Michael has been caught prowling for gay sex in a London park.

The Fast Love singer was pictured emerging from the woods on Hampstead Heath moments after fornicating with a man, identified by Britain's News of the World newspaper as jobless 58-year-old Norman Kirtland, at 3am on Tuesday last week.

When Michael, 43, realised his illegal "cruising" had been caught on camera he fumed: "I don't believe it, f*** off! If you put those pictures in the paper I'll sue!"

The openly gay star - who reportedly spent two hours roaming Hampstead Heath before approaching Kirtland - then tried to justify his indecent antics.

He screamed: "Are you gay? No? Then f*** off! This is my culture!

"I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here any more. I'm a free man, I can do what ever I want. I'm not harming anyone."

Kirtland was later confronted at his Brighton home, 60 miles away, and revealed all about his late night sexual encounter with Michael, but insisted he didn't even recognise the international superstar at first.

He said: "We just started kissing. He did it very well. That was one of his major points. Then it was fondling and mutual pleasuring. It wasn't full sex but it was fantastic."

He added: "I admit I was there for sex. But I'm astonished a man as famous as George Michael should even think about doing it. It's potentially so dangerous."

This is not the first time the singer - who is soon to embark on his 50-date comeback tour - has been caught getting his sexual thrills in public.

In 1998, he was arrested for flashing an undercover police officer in a California park toilet, the incident that outed him as a homosexual.

source:Bang! Showbiz

Won't somebody think of the children?

You know, the ones cruising that area at that time of night....

News of the World, so not likely to be true.

There has been a show on TV following some tabloid reporters. It is shocking what they do. They make up a story, then try and get some photographs to prove it. In one episode, they decided a celebrity had become a drunk.

They eventually caught him walking back from the pub during the day, but not exactly staggering. Nothing odd. Still, they used the pictures, pushed ahead with the story, made up quotes and sold it to the tabloids.

That is what they were willing to do with a film crew watching!

Won't somebody think of the children?

You know, the ones cruising that area at that time of night....

Apparently he prefers OLD!

George Michael's partner calls off wedding.....

George Michael's long-term partner has called off their wedding.

The singer and his lover Kenny Goss were planning on sealing their love with a same-sex civil partnership on their tenth anniversary later this year.

However, since Michael was caught having gay sex with a jobless van driver in London's Hampstead Heath last week, the pair are said to be unsure about their commitment to one another.

A source revealed to Britain's Mail On Sunday newspaper: "They are reassessing their relationship at the moment so there are no immediate plans. Things are very much up in the air. They do not feel that the wedding is relevant now."

Three months ago, Michael gushed to British television chat show host Michael Parkinson about his plans to 'wed' his lover.

He cooed: "We will do it on our tenth anniversary. We'll probably do the formal thing then the party."

The singer - who was forced to admit he was homosexual after being arrested for flashing an undercover US police officer in 1998 - is not likely to face charges for last week's incident.

In Britain, sex in public is illegal if it is likely to be witnessed by a third party, however, a police spokesman revealed they are not planning on investigating Michael as he was not caught by an officer and no complaint had been made.

However, since Michael was caught having gay sex

That piece of writing strikes me as amateurish.

If the marriage goes through I suspect they'll be having gay sex too.

George Michael not ashamed after sex sting.......

George Michael insists lover Kenny Goss doesn't mind him having gay sex with strangers.

The singer, who was caught engaged in sex acts with a jobless van driver on London's Hampstead Heath last week, insists Goss accepts his promiscuous behaviour.

Michael also refused to apologise for his actions during a phone interview with British TV chat show hosts Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan.

He said: "I've got no issue with cruising. I've talked about it many times. It's never been an issue between us.

"We had a lovely tenth anniversary party. My present to him was a million quid so I think I should get away with so-called fooling around with 'Bernard Manning'. I've no idea who that guy was but thank-you very much, whoever he was."

Reports had suggested that Goss had cancelled the couple's upcoming 'wedding', but Michael insists the pair's civil ceremony is still on and will happen once the interest in his private life has calmed down.

Michael explained: "We knew with all the rubbish between us that we couldn't get a private wedding, so we have postponed it.

"I don't want people to think my life is troubled when it's not. I'm a man who has been successful for 25 years."

He added: "There can't be shame unless the people involved are ashamed and I'm certainly not that."

post-193-1153974103_thumb.jpg

It's too bad he's such a cock. It's hard to read his words and try to maintain the idea that marriage between gay people holds the same signifigance that I place upon it.

Maybe most straight people don't place as much signifigance on it as me.