Are we Boring

moonglow

I probably will regret this for a long time but......................are we getting to be a boring bunch? please don't think I am being high and mighty, but we need to get some life in this place.......Really don't know what to do but I know the people here are great and seems to me we are kinda stuck.......

Not trying to be a pain in the ass and you all can tell me what you think I am not taking care of,

but let's get this place going again.........CUZ I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and am really sorry if I offended anyone)

Boring? :lol: That we are certainly not. I havent been as trigger happy this week 'casue I have some work to do and some computer bugs... We are just in a cycle where people are busy - wont last for long.

ive been working alot lately, so i havnt been on as much, but yes i do agree we are in a slump.

We are not posting as often as we should - but traffic is still steady as she goes

:dunno::dunno: You know, the more I think about this.......the site is not boring, I think it is me that has become boring. This move has left me unsettled and finding my little "nitch" is still a fleeting thing....But I will get there

:dunno::dunno: You know, the more I think about this.......the site is not boring, I think it is me that has become boring. This move has left me unsettled and finding my little "nitch" is still a fleeting thing....But I will get there

Oh hell, no!! I don't think you're boring at all!!

:wub:

Potato's own fault for being female. ;p

All forums have slow times when school is letting out. The mark of a forum is whether the members start to turn on each other in the quiet times. Luckily we don't have those sorts of issues here.

BTW, all of you are worthless compared to me. :icon_mad:

i`ll tell you what has become boring..the beatking word association game....it was fucked when some people started using TWO words....

maybe there should be a scoring system...ding those who cop to 'two' :)

yess dude..a "ding" system.....if you can`t do one word you get "dinged"...we`ll have to work out what a "ding" is..something nasty and something NOT BORING!!..... :) :)

I probably will regret this for a long time but......................are we getting to be a boring bunch?

Boring? How can any place that has me as a member be boring? I think I will roll over now...but tomorrow, I will be baaaack to liven this joint up. It's time for me to Blog again and torment my Master post-2505-1151319169_thumb.jpg

post-2505-1151319208_thumb.jpg