50 Cent Flexes On The Gram With Bands Of $100s Following Ja Rule's Criticism

Amber

We already knew that when Ja Rule's recent criticisms of rival 50 Cent made the rounds, the Get Rich or Die Tryin' rapper wasn't going to be outdone. After calling Fiddy a "bozo" for his social media tribute to Nipsey Hussle just weeks ago, and earlier today he told his Instagram followers exactly why he and 50 will never be on good terms.

"THIS is why me and 50 will NEVER co exist he’s a parasite a cancer to the culture and our ppl," wrote Ja. "He comes out with music takes shots at me Kanye etc. comes out with liquor takes shots at Diddy comes out with his show takes shots at Taraji always downing his own ppl... always running his fucking yuk mouth until the smoke gets thick then you wanna make anonymous calls to the Feds and NYPD talking about you scared for your life."

50 Cent is one to always make time for a response, but instead of dragging Ja, he let his money speak for him. The Power executive producer shared a photo of himself on Instagram, smiling from ear to ear, surrounded by stacks of $100. "I know my spirit irritates some people’s demons, so they hate me but I’m just enjoying life. God is good," he wrote.

Meanwhile, Teairra Mari and Wendy Williams have been 50's main targets as of late. Teairra still owes the rapper $30K from a recent lawsuit judgment, and Williams has spoken ill of him in the past so he's made it clear he'll never stop going after her.

hqlIM_g-Bxs

View the full article