Flipp Dinero & Tay Keith Do It For The Ladies On "If I Tell You"

Amber

Flipp Dinero has everything he needs to secure a major year ahead. The New York native has been steadily grinding over the years which ultimately resulted in a deal with DJ Khaled's We The Best in partnership with Cinematic Music Group. While there's a good chance we'll hear him deliver something for Khaled's Father Of Asahd, we're hoping he blesses us with his own project. Over the past few months, he's delivered a few new singles and today, he drops off two new tracks that are both produced by Tay Keith.

Flipp Dinero is showing all sides of his artistry today with the release of his singles, "If I Tell You" and "Not Too Many." The former is a more soothing and chilled out track while the latter is more fitting for the streets. "If I Tell You" finds Dinero showing off his melodies over guitar-based production.

Peep "If I Tell You" below.

Quotable Lyrics
I don't really trust nobody else
My feelings are for you
I swear it's for nobody else
I'm grinding till the sun up
While I stack up all my wealth

ADYarwrXTR0

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?