Cardi B's Upset "Picky Eater" Kulture Doesn't Have The Same Appetite As Her

Amber

Cardi B has been sharing more updates on her growing daughter Kulture and what it's like to raise a little queen while she's busy still building her empire. "It's very hard. It's like the hardest challenge ever. I don't even like talking about it. I really don't like talking about it because it's, like, very hard," the "Money" rapper explained when describing her fear of Kulture forgetting her.

More recently Cardi detailed just how uplifting her daughter is. "[Kulture] is so fun, she is cool, like, I love her," she said. "She just makes the gloomiest days like sunshine. I love it. It's is slice of heaven—a sanctuary, my baby. I love her."

As for updates surrounding Kulture's appetite, Cardi sent out a tweet that details her frustration with Kulture's choice of food. "I’m so mad the Kulture is a picky eater," she wrote. "Like all she wanna do is eat the sweet baby foods and fruits but don’t want no beans, mash potato, egg, chicken nothing! No food just sweets."

In other Cardi news, she's scheming to drop new music this year but feels some pressure. "I'm not sure [when new music will come], I just know that I'm starting to prepare myself now because I'm really trying to put out [an] album for this year, but my last album, Invasion of Privacy, it just went three times platinum, so now it's just like, aw snap. It’s big pressure on me,” she said. “It’s like aw snap, what the hell am I going to come up with?”

pkOxzmb7IUs

View the full article