Blender: Top 50 Worst Songs Ever

I did a brief scan and already disagree with the listings by the Beatles, the Doors and John Mayer and stopped reading. All I know is that "This City Is Built on Rock and Roll" had better be on it - btw, did you know that Bernie Taupin of Elton John fame and Peter Wolf of the JGeils Band co-wrote it?

Here's the list:

Blender

hhhmmmmmm...well, ok, some of this is quite funny...and there might be more than a grain of truth in some of those song rankings (especially the crash test dummies and whitney houston)....but come on blender....

MEAT LOAF "I`D LIE FOR YOU"...."Worst Moment Shamelessly aping Paradise by the Dashboard Light, the boy-girl duet kicks in at around the nine-minute mark.".... :o:o

what about this....this heresy!!!....this sacrilege!!!........without question one of meatloafs finest moments on stage.."Paradise by the Dashboard Light".... with rock vamp ellen foley and her incredible vocals...power, class and great camp choreography make this one of the all time rock classics...And when Ellen Foley shouts "Stop right there! I gotta know right now!" you better listen up! The tempo really kicks in and the tension builds up especially when Ellen confronts him: "What's it gonna be, boy? Yes or no?" ...sheer artistry......get real guys......you all have too much time on your hands...

..oh..and don`t give up your day jobs..... :glare:

....as Meat Loaf would say..."Let me sleep on it."....

post-193-1148530043_thumb.jpg

post-193-1148530165.jpg

post-193-1148530226.jpg

RIGHT SAID FRED

“I’m Too Sexy” 1992

The answer to Spinal Tap’s question “What’s wrong with being sexy?”

What's wrong with this song :lol:

WANG CHUNG

“Everybody Have Fun Tonight” 1986

If this song was a party, you’d lock yourself in the bathroom and cry

:lol:

scorpions??... :o:o .....method....how could you??..

they made one good song ('I'm in trance') and then copied it to create all their albums + his voice is annoying

i will agree that they (the scorpions) lost their way for a while somewhat around about the time of the release of "winds of change".....but their early stuff rocks.....their original vocalist (Klaus Meine) and lead guitarists (Ulrich Roth, Rudolph Schenker) in those early days (mid to late `70`s) made up an excellent heavy rock/metal band with a great original style and sound....the best scorpions albums (in my humble opinion) are.....

..Fly to the Rainbow (1974)...best tracks....Speedy's Coming, They Need a Million, Drifting Sun..

..Taken by Force (1978)....best tracks....Steamrock Fever, We'll Burn The Sky (brilliant lead guitar), I've Got To Be Free...

..Face the Heat (1993)...best tracks....Alien Nation, No Pain No Gain, Someone To Touch...

..anyway..that`s my story and i`m sticking to it... :)

post-193-1148631076.jpg

post-193-1148631087.jpg

post-193-1148631101.jpg