GASHI Recruits G-Eazy On The Celebratory Anthem "My Year"

Amber

GASHI's made waves in the realm of hip-hop for the past few years. In 2017, the rapper came through with four EP's: Turn Me Down, Disrespectful, 24 hours and No No No. The highly productive year was the lead-up to 2018, a year that's was arguably his most successful to date. He continued to bless fans with singles and collaborations with some of the biggest names in hip-hop. Today, he comes through with more heat to kick off 2019 with his new song, "My Year."

G-Eazy comes through with the assist on GASHI's latest track, "My Year." GASHI delivers a bubbly pop record, flexing his penchant for infectious melodies before sliding it over to G-Eazy who comes through with a celebratory verse. G-Eazy steadily became a go-to feature artist throughout 2018, recently appearing on Tyga's "Girls Have Fun" as well as tracks with David Guetta, Saweetie, Casanova, Vic Mensa and more.

The release of "My Year" comes at an appropriate time as YouTube recently selected GASHI for their feature Trending Artists On The Rise today. Peep his new track below and keep your eyes peeled for more new music from him.

Quotable Lyrics
Hot now, that means you should stop now
Pull up in that drop now, click, it put the top down
Decepticon the Rarri just to show out on the block now
Had to tint the windows, she can't stop giving me top now

dmtgjwhSJRY

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now