PlaySation Nike PG 2.5 To Release In A White Colorway

Amber

Just yesterday Nike released the PlayStation Nike PG 2.5 "Blue Multicolor" to the world and are already looking to follow up the shoe with a white version.

The materials used in this latest colorway are pretty well the same as the blue model. An all-white upper with subtle hints of color throughout is what makes this version of the sneaker standout. The white midsole is dressed up with some multicolor specks, a red swoosh on the outside, and a green swoosh on the inside. You can even see the PlayStation controller's symbols on the strap and back sides of the shoe.

PlayStation Nike PG 2.5 White BQ8388-100 Release Date

Image via Sneaker Bar Detroit

Paul George's signature logo can be found on the tongue of the right shoe, while the left shoe's tongue has the PlayStation logo.

George explained his love of gaming to Nike, saying:

“I just had a knack for video games. As soon as I discovered PlayStation, I was throwing hints here and there to my dad — cutting out the clipping of a video game, cutting out the clippings of the PlayStation, leaving it on his dresser. I remember on Christmas morning, I unwrapped my gift and sure enough, it was the PS2. I've been a PlayStation guy ever since.”

Do you prefer the blue version or this brand new white model?

u_1k1ZQ6nuo

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now