The Underachievers Are "Stone Cold" On New Single

Amber

Beast Coast Collective members The Underachievers are the opposite of their name. The crew dropped off the low-key classic album After The Rain in November, and now they have returned just over a month later with a new single. "Stone Cold" is a banger the moment it begins. YDNA constructed a bass knocking anthem that sounds like something A$AP Ferg would stomp on. Instead, The Underachievers overachieve and slaughter "Stone Cold."

AKTHESAVIOR and Issa Gold kick dangerous bars about their high lifestyles while dismissing their haters with threats and complex flexes. "Stone Cold" should be played in your car at high volumes, or pumped in the club at peak turn up hours. 

Quotable Lyrics
My name hold weight, I don't need no weapon
One call nigga, let the beef get deaded
I keep getting to ya, I don't need no lesson
Been winning all year, need to count my blessings
Took a whole year off to relax, I'm chillin'
I'm back with the heat like a fire in the kitchen

ZlsPwU2BxCs

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?