Cyn Santana's Sisters Tried To Convince Joe Budden To Propose A While Ago

Amber

Last week Joe Budden proposed to the mother of his child Cyn Santana during a Christmas Special of his self-tilted podcast. "This is the best relationship I've ever had," Joe said to his wife before getting on one knee. "I'm here to ask you the same thing. Is this the best relationship you've ever had?"

Cyn obviously said yes but little did we know her two younger sisters put in a little work before the big moment. A clip from a recent episode of Love & Hip Hop: New York shows Cyn having a much-needed girls lunch date with her siblings at her home. After Cyn's sister shows off her promise ring, Cyn is then asked where her ring is. "First comes love then comes the baby then comes marriage and the carriage," she fired back.

When Joe makes his way into the kitchen to join the ladies (after doing some housework) he's gets hassled to make Cyn his wife.  "I will propose when I'm ready and when I feel the time is right and hopefully that's when Cyn decides to take some of her wifely duties around the house more seriously," Joe explained to the camera.  

We all know how it ended but peep the full clip below.

24mM9C2aP9w

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?