Nicki Minaj Joins Voice Cast In “Angry Birds Movie 2"

Amber

When Nicki Minaj isn't loved up with her boyfriend Kenneth Petty she's apparently making movie moves and her latest deal has landed her a role in the upcoming Angry Birds The Movie 2, Variety reports. There's no word on the character Nicki will voice in the animated movie, but we can only hope it's a bird with a lot of sass and a love for pink. 

Nicki will be joining the reoccurring cast from the first film, Jason Sudeikis, Josh Gad, Bill Hader, Danny McBride, and Peter Dinklage, as well as other newcomers such as Leslie Jones, Rachel Bloom, Awkwafina, Sterling K. Brown, Eugenio Derbez, Lil Rel Howery, Dove Cameron, and Zach Woods. According to the publication, the release for the movie will coincide with the 10th anniversary of the video game that the movie is based on. 

In other Nicki news, she announced her upcoming European tour with none other than Juice Wrld. "I’m so excited to bring the full Nicki Minaj experience to my fans in Europe," Nicki wrote of the tour. "I have been carefully crafting the most exhilarating, unique, memorable piece of art to share with my incredible fans. I’m in love with Juice Wrld’s music & feel so stoked to have him join me. This will be one for the books."

1RMxR5p32qM

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now