Kourtney Kardashian Is Freezing Her Eggs

Amber

In a newly-released preview of Sunday’s upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, eldest sister, Kourtney reveals that she’s freezing her eggs. You might ask what’s that? Freezing eggs is a process in which a woman's mature eggs are harvested from her ovaries, frozen unfertilized, and stored for later use when she is ready to become pregnant. It's like a protection plan for woman who might want to have kids down the road.

“I’ve been so up and down emotional because I’ve been doing the shots for the egg freezing,” Kourtney says in the clip. “It’s like crazy. I feel like I want to jump out of my skin. I’m so crazy, I can’t take it.”

The 39-year-old reality star went on to say that, in addition to upping her anxiety levels, the shots were painful and had created tension with then-boyfriend Younes Bendjima. “He thinks everything is about him,” she said. “So I’m like, ‘No, this has nothing to do with you.’”

“I just feel like this is for safety,” she explains. “I hope that going through all of this is worth it. I don’t want to put my body through something like this again. The emotions of it all are just a lot.”

Kourtney currently has 3 kids with ex-Scott Disick, including Mason (8), Penelope (6), and Reign (3). Watch the clip of her talk about freezing her eggs (below).

la6mWgrSLOc

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now