Cool Mom Gets 30 Yrs In Jail For Having Teen Sex

DudeAsInCool

Johnson also said in that interview that she resented what she described as a double standard for men and women.  "I think what I always had a hard time with is guys who do it are considered studs," she said.  "A girl does it, she's considered a slut."

Well if a man held sex parties for teenagers, he would be called a paedophile!

Tough case. I'm not going to lose any sleep for her, neither would I worry if it was less time. Too difficult to second guess the judge based on a few paragraphs.

It makes it sound like one of the kids was 14, but we dont know. Was 14 even the youngest? This is all /very/ wrong territory.

Well if a man held sex parties for teenagers, he would be called a paedophile!

Tough case. I'm not going to lose any sleep for her, neither would I worry if it was less time. Too difficult to second guess the judge based on a few paragraphs.

It makes it sound like one of the kids was 14, but we dont know. Was 14 even the youngest? This is all /very/ wrong territory.

I can agree with all of that.

Dont know. 30 years sounds too harsh to me - the woman was BiPolar!

plus she can have all that lesbian jail sex now... :P

all kidding aside, my wife's ex was just telling us a story last night about how some milf came onto him when he was 12--while initially interested it ended freaking him out and he started crying (then, not last night). there is a good reason why sex with minors is illegal--whether they are male or female, people younger than 16 just don;t have the emotional maturity to deal the intimacy of sex, and some probably don't until later than that. plying teenagers with alcohol and drugs and taking sexual advantage of them is just wrong, no matter what sex the perpetrator.

plus she can have all that lesbian jail sex now... :P

all kidding aside, my wife's ex was just telling us a story last night about how some milf came onto him when he was 12--while initially interested it ended freaking him out and he started crying (then, not last night). there is a good reason why sex with minors is illegal--whether they are male or female, people younger than 16 just don;t have the emotional maturity to deal the intimacy of sex, and some probably don't until later than that. plying teenagers with alcohol and drugs and taking sexual advantage of them is just wrong, no matter what sex the perpetrator.

It is wrong - but the woman was bi-polar - in other words, she wasnt in charge of her own mental state

if she truly is bi-polar, of the severe/psychotic variety, then thats different.

People who "balloon" rapidly between manic states can have some pretty severe hallucinations/bizarre reactions to stimuli, and her lawyer should have done everything possible to bring this to light during her trial.

But unless she was hearing voices telling her to screw schoolboys, i think she should still be held responsible, and apparently either way judge and jury did.