Bully President, Bully Pulpit & More Bull

DudeAsInCool

I've seen this news yesterday, and if it realy happened, and i do think that is the case, then we have to be carefull about what future will bring us, if you know that this person is the most powerfull in the world, he has bypassed the congress to nominate a hawk as bolton, and afterwards he even nominated more hawks bypassing congress, i wonder sometimes, the states supposed to be the example for the rest of the world, the next election can not happen fast enough so we are reliefed from this lunatic person who at this moment rules our world.

Thanks to this administration, our view of democracy has been sickened because of everything that is happening, we are not the blame, the warmongers are.

I have the feeling that some things are waiting to happen, because the agenda that the bush and his gang are following has been slowed down because of the chaos in iraq, but there might be some hope, the antiwar people are seeing a momentum..

Respects,

Synthirius

Edited by Synthirius

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought it might be a parody until i checked the home page of the publication - all the other articles seemed legit, so why not this one?

it's not parody, Dude. Doug Thompson already came out last year and pulled the shit that couldn't be verified; i believe there's an editor's message linked to the front page about it. :)

Pretty shocking all around. President's swearing is no big news. But if true, he's a self-righteous egomaniac, and his disrepect for the American people is unforgivable. Compassionate conservative my ass - what a prick!

Shame on you Ken.  Dude and Koop believed every word. :lol:

Wrong again, Glockboy....unlike you dittoheads, we sane people like to have accuracy in reporting. Doug Thompson has been rehashing that same topic of Presidential insanity for a year now, and it hasn't had anyone else verifying anything he claims since then. If the President were loaded with drugs to keep him from flipping out, people would find out. We found out about Rush, remember.

It's a given that Bush acts like a jerk and a prick, however....many public examples of that. It's also evident that Bush is a born bully who has had the silver-spoon treatment his entire life. His immaturity and spitefulness have been displayed publicly on many occaisions, as has his innate stupidity and lack of concern for the consequences of his Iraq policies.

I recall that a year or so ago this same topic by the same writer was linked in a post here, and I don't think it got much support then either.

I recall that a year or so ago this same topic by the same writer was linked in a post here, and I don't think it got much support then either.

must have missed it - you gotta liink?

must have missed it - you gotta liink?

http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?s...hl=justin+frank

Not the same author, but on the same website and using the same source claiming that Bush is bonkers. Seems to be typical extremist fare....both sides have this type stuff all over the web. The main difference is that Matt Drudge passes off right-wing crap as the truth and Fox News does the same.

there was another article from about the same time that i linked to but Doug Thompson 'reluctantly pulled it' (as he said then) cause it couldn't be verified. at the time i read it, i was thinking that the preznit's behavior totally resembled that of many spoilt rich boys i'd known.

That's why you worship Michael Moore. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hee hee

I went looking for the link to where Moore lays out in order of appearance every fact represented in the 9/11 movie. I remember reading the entire damn thing through when the movie came out.

I couldn't find it. I did find this though.

link

I knew he was speaking close to your heart Red so I thought I'd share. ;)

---

I couldn't say I worship the guy, but I have wondered how much his weight and slobbish demeanor has been the source of much of his detractor's focus. i.e. He doesn't dress like Rush. However he also doesn't pop the pills, advocate assasination or appear completely insane like ms. Coulture.

He's a slob. A rich one. And he tends to angle shit to have the most effect. At the end of the day though he doesn't lie enough for you to vote for him. :P

if bu$hCo in any way inspired my confidence in what the gov't's doing, i'd have doubts as to F9/11's accuracy. but they never ever did and so i don't. :)

i sure do. :) (if only i could talk w/other assho--i mean, other republican-types like i talk w/you) :wub:

I'm a lot less lovable in person. :lol:

so am i, i'm like an acquired taste. :)

I went looking for the link to where Moore lays out in order of appearance every fact represented in the 9/11 movie. I remember reading the entire damn thing through when the movie came out.

I couldn't find it.

Here you go Shawn....straight from my website....er, I mean MM's website (whew, almost gave away my true identity....)

http://michaelmoore.com/warroom/f911notes/

ooh, Kooperman, you're really Michael Moore? COOL!