crazy frog

rainbowdemon

NO NO NO!

Dont encourage it!

I should be able to laugh now it is no longer no.1 in the charts, but i hate it too much.

Good news, Jamster who released this ringtone is in trouble now:

When I ordered the Crazy Frog Axel F ringtone, in an ironic mood, I expected a bit of derision from friends.

What I did not expect was to be hit with a hugely-inflated mobile bill after being sent a slew of junk texts.

After texting a number on a television advert to get the tone, I was bombarded with messages from Jamster inviting me to download more tones.

It wasn't until my next bill arrived from Orange that I discovered each junk text from Jamster had cost me £3.

Loads of complaints of the same thing. I hope they get hammered for this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4626517.stm

Good news, Jamster who released this ringtone is in trouble now

good, i hope they go out of biz (after they fuck themselves)...they're part of JAMBA who bullshitted pet man into flying from bonn to berlin for an interview 2 years back, promising they'd reimburse the plane fare and they dint. :mad:

To Malicious' Content...

'Crazy Frog' Leaps to PlayStation, PC

Leading UK Independent Publisher Wins Out Worldwide Agreement for 'Crazy Frog' PC and PlayStation 2 Game

LONDON, July 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Jesters has won the battle fought between rival games industry superpowers for the rights to Wallaroo Licensing Company's "Crazy Frog" icon. The firm has exclusive worldwide interactive entertainment rights across all formats, and will publish the first Crazy Frog computer and videogame this November on PC and PS2.

Following its debut as a ringtone and mobile mascot, the Crazy Frog (also known as The Annoying Thing) has been a mainstream phenomenon, with its 'Axel F' single occupying four weeks as the UK's best-selling single this year. Subsequent singles are in the pipeline, and an album is due this summer -- so whether you love or loathe the grinning, virtual bike-riding amphibian, there is little chance of escaping him this year. November will see the Crazy Frog and his chums thrown headfirst into an arcade racing game. Digital Jesters will also be working with Wallaroo to develop new intellectual properties within the Crazy Frog universe.

"Given the competition, we're obviously proud to have secured this deal, which will offer Digital Jesters exciting opportunities from Christmas onwards," said Leo Zullo, marketing director and co-founder, Digital Jesters. "We've continually hinted that big things were just around the corner at Digital Jesters, and they don't get much bigger than this."

Read entire story here.

• 3 weeks later...

and temporarily addictive :)

oh no! it's another commercial that i see in italy...JAMBA!!!!

that stupid frog must DIEEEEE!!!!! like his buddy Sweety!!!!!!

Oh, hi, by the way. New guy here. :hyper: I just hope you people don't have any welcoming rituals that involve baseball bats and slamming in the face and whatnot.  :blink: :)

how did you know? :lol: welcome aboard, dude.

Starfire, i see it in germany as well (jamba) :mad: