What Do You Collect?

DudeAsInCool

heyyyyy Red :wub: so didja get any cool souvenirs for me? i want heads, hearts, like that. :)

hmmpf, i've always needed tits. send 'em over :lol:

Please state quantity, size, shape and color.

where to begin? :lol: two white big 'uns (but not too big for 5'1 1/2") shape? BIG. :lol:

With six they remind me of some farm animals I have dated. :lol:

was this in Georgia? or Texas /and/ Georgia...or every other southern state? one? all? pics please (i LOVE animals) :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

laugh all you want, Warflower :lol: when we met each other, we both found we'd kept our stuffed animals from when we were kids, now they're all up ontop of the wardrobe, watching us while we sleep. as for Bast, she's my deity, nyah. :)

i LOVE swarovski crystal. :)

Probably the most famous Egyptian goddess after Isis, Bast was said to be the daughter of Ra, though long after he created the primal gods. She was originally a sun goddess, but after contact with the Greeks, she changed to a moon goddess, probably due to the Greeks associating her with Artemis.

...Bast was a wild goddess. To those who were in her favor, she gave great blessings, but her wrath was legendary and she was sometimes listed as one of Ra's avenging deities who punish the sinful and the enemies of Egypt.

*just like me but not in Egypt. :lol: (beware, fuckers!)

This is of course in keeping with her totem animal, the cat. Cats were sacred to Bast, and to harm one was deemed a great transgression. Bast's importance in the Egyptian pantheon might be due to the great value placed on the domesticated cat by the Egyptians.

yeah, i'm a pagan. :)

post-59-1115748700.jpg

*puke* there's such a thing as too much of a good thing, y'know. oh wait...you prolly don't know. :lol::wub:

:lol: