BitTorrent Ultra.....???

Bit Torrent Ultra is software that solves the bandwidth problem for distributing large files like movies. It uses P2P, like Kazaa and Napster but is much more effiicient. If you make a movie available as a Bit Torrent file, you will have a lot less bandwidth problems, even if it becomes very popular, because every time someone downloads the movie, the same person also provides UPLOAD bandwidth for someone else who wants it!

If you want to download movies super fast and music too then you must download BitTorrent Ultra first to get started.

http://www.download.com/Bittorrent-Ultra/3...tml?tag=lst-0-8

anyone seen this before?...looks like some sort of brad cohen/bittorrent clone.... :wha':

post-107-1112940823.gif

bloody incredible.....what a mess...popups galore..and i finally had to blast every thing and completely reinstall xp pro.....what a shambles......when i first tried bittorrent ultra a pop up came up and linked thru to a site called " CRAZZA.com "..it all went haywire from there..pop ups just kept coming......let me know how it goes..very strange.... :blink:

I've only been getting one pop-up. And even that's been a while. Spy Sweeper and Spybot S&D both come up clean. I deleted the app, and i've only been getting one pop-up. It trys to come up in IE. But my firewall doesn't allow IE to access the net. Firefox must be doing a good job.

And M.I, why should we have seen that coming?

I know Im a real tight ass when it comes to new stuff, but dammit I hate to install crapware on my own, or friends pcs. If its new I hang back and wait for reviews from folks I trust, and even then i pound google very hard for info on the program before I consider installing it on my computer. It cant hurt to hang back, and wait for a bit before installing the latest hot thing. Many of us are admins, and mods from various sites, and hopefully respected, and as such it is our duty to be extra carefull about any new programs. Not knocking anyone, but sort of throwing this out for discussion.