Wassup for the Weekend - 3/25/05

DudeAsInCool

Can you believe another week has passed? Happy Easter all. I plan to celebrate the weekend by eating lots of chocolates and hunting Easter Bunnies :bigsmile: How about you?

Can you believe another week has passed?

unfortunately yes--the older you get, the faster time seems to fly by (it's allllll relative) :lol:

today to ikea to exchange the chair Stu got me, then to check out a kitty. i hope she'll like us cause if she does, we get her for good in 4 or 5 weeks. whatever else happens, pet man and i have 4 days together that we hope to spend a lot of in the nature preserve (brandon park).

pet man and i have 4 days together that we hope to spend a lot of in the nature preserve (brandon park).

Dont eat any apples, SG--I cant tell you why, but please dont taste any of that nectar :lol:

I have to work all weekend :(

Tonight it's hockey :I value your imput: and then on Saturday (after about two or three hours of sleep) I have to be back at the Toyota Center for early call for ELTON JOHN...I'll be there allllll day! Sunday I am working at the Pavilion for Easter Service, I have to be there at 6:30 am, and another boring hockey game in the afternoon at Toyota. So in other words, I will be getting NO SLEEP this weekend!!!

I plan to sleep all day on Monday!

It's Potato's b'day this weekend?

Potato's?

:partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae: :partae:

Have 3 days off. I've been living in my current home for a little over a year now.

And I've never prepared a holiday meal here. I'm going to cook Easter dinner on Sunday. My new/old girlfriend is coming over. Just going to eat, probably watch a movie, and whatever else we are moved to do.

Dont eat any apples, SG--I cant tell you why, but please dont taste any of that nectar :lol:

too late! :lol:

then to check out a kitty. i hope she'll like us cause if she does, we get her for good in 4 or 5 weeks.

well, the owner and the mothercat dug us. the 3 little kitties are sooo cute...the one we'll be taking home is all grey w/a white face; i'm going back every week so the kitty won't be freaked when we finally take her/him (?) home (i can't wait...it's too quiet here). :)

waaahhhhhhhhh, i can't see it. :( i'm on a Mac. :)

i've got a few pics on my phone of our kitty-to-be (who has white paws). when pet man quits playing halo II (i think it is) i'll get him to bluetooth them off.

waaahhhhhhhhh, i can't see it. :( i'm on a Mac. :)

i've got a few pics on my phone of our kitty-to-be (who has white paws). when pet man quits playing halo II (i think it is) i'll get him to bluetooth them off.

bummer....oh well..check the pet thread....... :)

Got a 9 pound ham. That should be enough. Bring your own girl.

:P

I will have to cruise the streets and see what I can pick up. I could bring the wife but she is a party pooper 4sure. I only take her to liberals' houses. :lol:

Change of plans. The g/f got called out to work tomorrow. She's coming over tonight. The ham's in the oven right now.

:D

Just dont fluster, when she puts on the mustard :lol:

If I spend all afternoon baking a perfectly seasoned ham, anybody putting mustard, or anything else, on it is subject to be shot!!

That's not where I think she was aiming :rotfl: J/K Have fun, Joe!