New Google ToolBar to Offer Spell Check/Translator

not much different to any other google toolbar red...the translate option works ok on the rightclick..but the firefox translation plug-ins are better i think and easier to use... :)

The translator is important to me. I need one that will convert from English to Redneckish and vice-versa. A Liberaleze to Redneckish would also be very useful for me to use at BK. I haz plenty trouble tryin to figger out whut Dude is yakkin bout. I is tryin to catch sum of whut he spits out but it sho nuff ain't makin no cents a tall to me. Sometimes he seems like he be livin in culifornie. :wha':

The translator is important to me. I need one that will convert from English to Redneckish and vice-versa. A Liberaleze to Redneckish would also be very useful for me to use at BK. I haz plenty trouble tryin to figger out whut Dude is yakkin bout. I is tryin to catch sum of whut he spits out but it sho nuff ain't makin no cents a tall to me. Sometimes he seems like he be livin in culifornie. :wha':

you need a dudespeak toolbar...if it doesn`t like what it translates, for example if the subject matter is too liberal, it automatically caps the person using it!! :rolleyes:

I haz plenty trouble tryin to figger out whut Dude is yakkin bout.  I is tryin to catch sum of whut he spits out but it sho nuff ain't makin no cents a tall to me.  Sometimes he seems like he be livin in culifornie. :wha':

Common sense is the lowest common denominator for Republicans these days - I know they dont/cant get it Lets take social secuirity--why would anyone focus today on something that wont be a problem for at least 30 years -- hell, GWB will be lucky to be alive :lol:

you need a dudespeak toolbar...if it doesn`t like what it translates, for example if the subject matter is too liberal, it automatically caps the person using it!! :rolleyes:

i think there's a firefox extension for that. <_>

Common sense is the lowest common denominator for Republicans these days - I know they dont/cant get it Lets take social secuirity--why would anyone focus today on something that wont be a problem for at least 30 years -- hell, GWB will be lucky to be alive :lol:

Typical liberal thinking. Live under a rock and ignore the inevitable until it overwhelms you.

Noah built the ark before it started raining. :bigsmile:

Typical liberal thinking.  Live under a rock and ignore the inevitable until it overwhelms you.

Noah built the ark before it started raining. :bigsmile:

:lol: Surely, you jest--I can think of a number of overwhelming problems that should be resolved while we are all alive before Social Security--Medical Insurance, Over Population, Environment, Urban Sprawl, Energy, Nuclear Proliferation, Underdeveloped Nations, the Middle East Peace Plan, Education, Drug Abuse, Legalization thereof, Taxes, the growing devide between the halves and halve nots, etc etc etc. BTW--the future Social Security problem can be resolved in a number of ways, most of which are more preferable to the gambling proposal of the current administration... Upgrading my computer and getting one of those google toolbars to work on my computer, etc

what Dude said.

:lol: Surely, you jest--I can think of a number of overwhelming problems that should be resolved while we are all alive before Social Security--Medical Insurance, Over Population, Environment, Urban Sprawl, Energy, Nuclear Proliferation, Underdeveloped Nations, the Middle East Peace Plan, Education, Drug Abuse, Legalization thereof, Taxes, the growing devide between the halves and halve nots, etc etc etc. BTW--the future Social Security problem can be resolved in a number of ways, most of which are more preferable to the gambling proposal of the current administration... Upgrading my computer and getting one of those google toolbars to work on my computer, etc

NOW I need one of those translators REAL bad. :lol: