Every sperm is sacred

KiwiCoromandel

Every sperm is sacred

January 22, 2005

ROME, Saturday. In a papal bull, the Holy Father declares the glove to be an abomination. Any Catholic wearing a glove, let alone a pair, will be committing a mortal sin. For the glove is five times as wicked as the condom because, as devout Catholics will observe, there are five thingos to cover the digits whereas the condom is a single thingo for a similarly shaped appendage. While the Church has traditionally opposed nudity, seeing bare flesh as inherently naughty, it abominates tiny items of apparel for the penis and, by extension, to be theologically consistent, the Church declares that hands should, at all times, be naked. Ready to be pressed together in prayer......

Read more......

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/commo...5E12272,00.html

I oppose anything the church says except the spiritual part (if they ever mention that). Nudity? I don't mind. If God or Allah or anybody opposed then why didn't we wear clothes when we were born?

Condom? Why the fuck not? I want to have sex with as many women possible but have no kids. What's their problem?

I don't see them help those who have lots of kids by the way.

I also don't want to die from AIDS or any other disease. I don't see God perform any miracles when people die from that. Africans die by the millions. Where is God?

Don't forget: Religion is the masses' opium (my translation)

That's why I believe in me. As some of you know, I AM THE LORD, so you better believe *dissapears*

This post has been edited by THE LORD on Feb 27 2005, 02:36 PM

In a papal bull
:lol:
That's why I believe in me. As some of you know, I AM THE LORD, so you better believe *dissapears*

fuckin A! i bow down to your superior wisdom. :)

The Lord will be appearing daily at method77's bar and grill. Bring your buddies and come out to see Him perform tricks and miracles. No cover charge, and the drinks are blessed with holy water....lots of it.

This post has been edited by THE LORD on Feb 27 2005, 02:36 PM

rejoice oh downtrodden masses at beatking..for a new messiah has arisen.....method..wherefore art thou.....not driving whilst drunk again are you my son...see you at confession..father kiwibank will be officiating.... :bigsmile:

The Lord will be appearing daily at method77's bar and grill. Bring your buddies and come out to see Him perform tricks and miracles. No cover charge, and the drinks are blessed with holy water....lots of it.

i`d like to be there if only to see water turned into wine!!.... :bigsmile:

I will turn water to any alcohol you prefer father kiwi. I will even add -holy- ice

Koop didn't mention that condoms will be handed out.

Now I have to dissapear again...

pink panther is on

that's my kinda lord :lol:

I oppose anything the church says except the spiritual part (if they ever mention that). Nudity? I don't mind. If God or Allah or anybody opposed then why didn't we wear clothes when we were born?

Condom? Why the fuck not? I want to have sex with as many women possible but have no kids. What's their problem?

I don't see them help those who have lots of kids by the way.

I also don't want to die from AIDS or any other disease. I don't see God perform any miracles when people die from that. Africans die by the millions. Where is God?

Don't forget: Religion is the masses' opium (my translation)

You incoherrent slimeball.

you will pay dearly for your behavior

i hope you get aids.

You incoherrent slimeball.

incoherrent ???????...and you`ve got the fucking cheek to call him incoherent.....you`re overextending yourself again ken......if you`re going to continuously insult people then at least learn to spell.....i shall now go and pray for you.....

4 entries found for incoherent.

in·co·her·ent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nk-hîrnt)

adj.

Lacking cohesion, connection, or harmony; not coherent: incoherent fragments of a story.

Unable to think or express one's thoughts in a clear or orderly manner: incoherent with grief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inco·herent·ly adv.

inco·herent·ness n.

[Download or Buy Now]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: in·co·her·ent

Pronunciation: -&nt

Function: adjective

: lacking clarity or intelligibility usually by reason of some emotional stress —in·co·her·ent·ly adverb

Source: Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

incoherent

adj 1: without logical or meaningful connection; "a turgid incoherent presentation" [ant: coherent] 2: unable to think or express your thoughts in a clear or orderly manner; "incoherent with grief" 3: unable to express yourself clearly or fluently; "felt tongue-tied with embarrassment"; "incoherent with grief" [syn: tongue-tied]

Edited by kiwibank

incoherrent ???????...and you`ve got the fucking cheek to call him incoherent.....you`re overextending yourself again ken......if you`re going to continuously insult people then at least learn to spell.....i shall now go and pray for you.....

adj.

Lacking cohesion, connection, or harmony; not coherent: incoherent fragments of a story.

Unable to think or express one's thoughts in a clear or orderly manner: incoherent with grief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inco·herent·ly adv.

inco·herent·ness n.

[Download or Buy Now]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

: lacking clarity or intelligibility usually by reason of some emotional stress —in·co·her·ent·ly adverb

incoherent

adj 1: without logical or meaningful connection; "a turgid incoherent presentation" [ant: coherent] 2: unable to think or express your thoughts in a clear or orderly manner; "incoherent with grief" 3: unable to express yourself clearly or fluently; "felt tongue-tied with embarrassment"; "incoherent with grief" [syn: tongue-tied]

Good job webster lol!!!

do a the flaming rules no apply to you hippe?

Go hug a tree New Zealand is next on the bombing list lolololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!

Screw the church.

What do they know? Phony bastards.

If I believed in a god, WHICH I DON'T LOL, Method would mine.

This is just like the war in Iraq............um.............I don't know why exactly but Bush is a terrorist.

Damn new age hitler.

adj.

inco·herent·ly adv.

inco·herent·ness n.

[Download or Buy Now]

incoherent

I agree with you 100%.

Then again, what do you expect from a dumb ass god following sheep of a redneck?

Ken, you asshole; go play in traffic LOL!

Go hug a tree New Zealand is next on the bombing list lolololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!

no surprises there kens me old mates.......bullying, blanket generalisations, and then threats of bombing and i suppose invasion follows that........god bless..... :bigsmile:

Edited by kiwibank

no surprises there kens me old mates.......bullying, blanket generalisations, and then threats of bombing and i suppose invasion follows that........god bless..... :bigsmile:

yo, we're not all like that. :lol: