Virginia Bill Proposes Fines For Low-Hanging Pants

DudeAsInCool

Underwear Police? People Would Face $50 Fine..

(Legislator( Howell told The Virginian-Pilot that he kept hearing from customers in his barber shop that something needed to be done about young people who wear their pants around their knees, exposing their underwear.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/4174793/detail.html

Pull up your pants!!

i love it!!....my kinda guy....my kinda bill..i`d vote for it...i hate that fashion... :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

DUNLAP, Ind. -- An outraged father of a seventh-grader says an assistant principal duct-taped his son's pants to keep them from sagging then sent him back to class.

Scott Allison told the Concord School Board on Monday that his 12-year-old son, Spencer, said last week that a teacher asked him to lift his shirt after she noticed the boy's underwear was showing above his pants, a violation of Concord Junior High School's dress code.

She sent him to Assistant Principal Patricia Walters, who told Spencer to pull up his pants and tuck in his shirt, Allison said.

"She then proceeded to duct tape his waist, three times around the waist," said Allison. "Then she sent him back to class, in front of his peers."

He said he worried his son would be mocked by his classmates at the school in the town about 20 miles east of South Bend.......

" I would have skipped the duct tape and used a stapler. "

" Visible asscrack is a privilege reserved for us fat guys working in the trades. "

As Dennis Leary would say, "Pull up your pants!!"

Edited by kiwibank

There's one town that won't have a plumber. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What I think is silly are the ones that wear their pants down around their knees and wear a belt !! And walk around holding their pants up or pulling them up all the time. What's the point?!! Might as well not wear pants at all!! :rolleyes:

asscrack.......not just for plumbers anymore! :lol:

:lol: *coffee &c &c &c*

Virginia Drops Underpants Bill

RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 10, 2005

"If people in Florida can wear bikinis, a little underwear showing isn't going to hurt anybody."

17-year-old Elvyn Shaw

Virginia lawmakers dropped their droopy-pants bill Thursday after the whole thing became just too embarrassing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/09/...ain672682.shtml

good. (disclaimer: i love lowcut trousers but my underwear never shows when i wear them)