Wassup for the Weekend - 1/21-05 -

DudeAsInCool

My written factum is due by 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. I'm allowed 16 pages but only used 9 so now I'm worried. My argument looks pretty strong, but that's because I developed tunnel vision the minute I learned what was in store. I'm somewhat worried my opponent might blindside me exactly for the fact that I can't think of a single strong argument they might offer.

Tomorrow night I'm going to put my feet up and watch a few movies. I'm open to suggestions. I can list a few movies to show what kind of mood I've been in lately with movies.

Recent movies in last 12 days:

Army of Darkness

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Troy

HP and the prisoner of Azkaban

King Arthur

I imagine I'll watch Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick tomorrow.

Tomorrow night I'm going to put my feet up and watch a few movies. I'm open to suggestions.

Catch Meet the Fokkers at the Cinema, or rent its cousin "Flirting With Disaster"...

still waiting to get away on holiday but persistent bad weather down here (storms, driving fucking rain, gale force winds, sleet, lightning, thunderstorms..did i mention rain??) have made travel conditions dicey to say the least..and another low brewing in the tasman sea.....2 earthquakes near our capital city of wellington this morning.....one was 5.5 on the richter scale..rumours abound that the big one is on the way.....so i shall be loading up, lighting up and smoking up whilst enhancing my " download state " and cruising on beatking and the `net all weekend...whilst we all await another earthquake and/or armageddon........

post-59-1106286887.jpg

Well, I did have the whole weekend off!! FINALLY! But no, now I have to work a hockey game on Saturday.....but the rest of the weekend I might finish house cleaning or maybe start a new drawing, don't know yet...I might just relax, cause monday I have to go in for jury duty (selection, whatever you want to call it, pray I don't get picked!!!)

Mason Alexander Hardwick entered the world on Saturday Jan 22, 2005 at 7:56 a.m. @ 6 pounds and 11.5 ounces.

My grandson!!

:balloons:

Congrasts, gp rb :scratchin: :strumma: :good job:

Mason Alexander Hardwick entered the world on Saturday Jan 22, 2005 at 7:56 a.m. @ 6 pounds and 11.5 ounces.

My grandson!!

:balloons:

Congrasts, gp rb :scratchin: :strumma: :good job:

has your new grandsons beatking membership been processed yet?????...oh no..i just realised...another queen fan!!!... :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by kiwibank