Mac

bmc

:lol:

note to self: do NOT let Dude get too close until further studies are completed on this subject.

You sir are due a Mac attack :duck hunt: :shootin:

Apple has $6.4 billion in cash, a seemingly small sum next to Microsoft's $64 billion. But it is Microsoft, the poor little rich kid, who must be envious of Apple. All of the billions in its corporate treasury, all of the personal billions of the co-founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen, all of the money in the world, cannot buy the ability to fathom the metaphysical mystery of cool.

NY Times • 1/15/05

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/16/business...qIJTeEP/VAh5Rvw

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It depends on what you want a computer for. I have no interest or need in a Mac. If I was doing photography type stuff I would buy one for sure. I believe that the professional photo type businesses, print shops and stuff mostly use Mac.

Also girlie men in Californie use them a lot. :lol:

It depends on what you want a computer for.  I have no interest or need in a Mac.  If I was doing photography type stuff I would buy one for sure.  I believe that the professional photo type businesses, print shops and stuff mostly use Mac.

Also girlie men in Californie use them a lot. :lol:

Almost everyone in the entertainment business uses Macs - no Redneck computer geeks here :lol:

Redneck Computer Geek

You might be a redneck addicted to the world of computers if...

If yer computer stand is made of a stack of old tires or 2 x 8's and cinderblocks.

Ya think www. in a url is a logo for a wrestlin' organization.

Someone tells ya they're "locked up" and ya ask if they need bail money.

Ya've ever been too drunk to chat.

Ya think a hard drive is a trip to Uncle Bubba's.

Yer mouse keeps knocking over yer spit can.

Ya think a surge suppressor is a pill for diarrhea.

Ya keep trying to figure out why yer scanner won't pick up police radio calls.

Ya think a megabyte is a new sandwich at McDonalds.

Ya have to ask someone how to spell LOL.

Yer stomach overlaps half of yer keyboard

Ya think a PC compares to the Big Mac :lol:

post-81-1105852239.gif

I'd much rather have my pc.

REALLY? :lol:

you wouldn't have your son coming over every however often to fix it, you'd never have to do the 3 finger salute (and pray to your godz that it works before you have to reboot) and on and on and on. plus you wouldn't be prone to script kiddies writing stupid viruses...

i've been on this mac since july and it's not crashed yet; only rebooted like once when the electrician had to turn everything off one day...dum dee dum dee hahahahaha. nyah. :P (don't ask me why i'm on redneck's case today...i haven't thought of anything toesucking about Dude...yet). :lol:

I guess it is all about what you are comfortable using. I could ride a bicycle but I drive a car. The car is more difficult to operate and needs more repairs that require some knowledge whereas anybody can ride a bike and do the repairs themselves.

Please you bunch of bicycle riding, Mac using simpletons........stay out of the fast lane. :lol:

brb... I need to reboot and stuff. This machine has been running non-stop for about 4 hrs. :bigsmile: